Deleted

Dark Shamans HC Help

Hey guys, just wondering does Defensive Stance work with Iron Prisons. We do use 3 tank tactic and I'm on the Earthbreaker Haromm boss but I do get Iron prisons at the start of the fight. Also any warrior tips are welcome. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a good time to use your shield wall.

Most dmg reductions effects work afaik, Armor does not as it would trivialize it, but Def Stance should. Good luck on ze boss

I usually just pop Shield Wall + Die by the Sword, since you wont be needing them untill their CD is up again anyway - Plus, might aswell stack the cooldowns, since you have a debuff ticking meanwhile - and remember to ask your healer to top you off before it ticks off, just to be sure .

I would not recommend using defensive stance as it will lower your dps output, and you have more than enough survivability with those two cooldowns.

You asked for warrior tips on that fight, hmmm... Vigilance your healer when you know a meteor will land and affect your group and pop personal cd's on first one, on second that will hit your group, pop Cry + Banner. Then your shield wall should be up again for any inconvenience during bloodlust.

Not really much else to tell - don't stand in shit
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti

Deleted
    Thanks guys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrak View Post
    I usually just pop Shield Wall + Die by the Sword, since you wont be needing them untill their CD is up again anyway - Plus, might aswell stack the cooldowns, since you have a debuff ticking meanwhile - and remember to ask your healer to top you off before it ticks off, just to be sure .

I would not recommend using defensive stance as it will lower your dps output, and you have more than enough survivability with those two cooldowns.

You asked for warrior tips on that fight, hmmm... Vigilance your healer when you know a meteor will land and affect your group and pop personal cd's on first one, on second that will hit your group, pop Cry + Banner. Then your shield wall should be up again for any inconvenience during bloodlust.

Not really much else to tell - don't stand in shit
    You might want to prefer targets with a low duration of the toxic debuff + when falling ash or the poison stream for vigilance it can get very hairy while a Falling ash on its own (or with a long duration left on toxic debuff) should be survivable.

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless101 View Post
    You might want to prefer targets with a low duration of the toxic debuff + when falling ash or the poison stream for vigilance it can get very hairy while a Falling ash on its own (or with a long duration left on toxic debuff) should be survivable.
    True, but well, in my case it's only a healer (10 man), but guess i forgot to mention that ^^.
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti