Orc Racial Stun reduction and meta gem stun reduction. Do they stack?

That is my question. Do they stack with anything else?

Don't believe so. Don't think they stack with each other either as far as I'm aware but someone probably knows better and could provide proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe they do. People (primarily warriors) played orc back when MoP just launched with the meta gem I believe. I know for a fact that they used to stack, but I'm not 100% sure now.

10+ Year Old Account
    They still stack.

Deleted
    Yes they still stack indeed.

(Don't forget that orc racial is probably gone when WoD arrives, so if you're wondering this for race change purposes, don't.)

I would hold on to any thought concerning race changes till blizzard clarifies how they're changing racials ( since they stated that racials will be changed along with new character models).

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They do stack, always prefered that meta to a str one on my Dk orc, 6 seconds stun last a lil bit longer then 4 seconds, faster stuns just are just like small lagspikes but that was a year ago, ahvent checked this fact after, but I believe it's still like that if you conquest cash permits you you can swap heads while at preparation arean seeing a team with stuns

Deleted
    Hmm havent check that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Orcs won't receive any changes to their racial beyond the expertise with axes. Because those secondaries are being removed blizz is replacing them with something else.
    Thanks for clarifying this. After posting, I was actually left wondering if I had read the particular piece of text correctly, but since I couldn't find it again, I gave up.