Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    No thanks, my GPS led me into E. St Louis once, even with my CCW I wanted to get the hell out of there. It reminded me of Baghdad.
    What? People in ESTL don't shoot at you for being a white american.....fuck nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Come to St. Louis, i can EASILY show you a few places that can make this happen.
    My only interaction with St Louis was when I was like 8 and I went on a road trip with my Dad. We stopped in STL to meet some friends of his and go to a Cardinals game. But we got lost and ended up in East St Louis. It was the first time I ever heard the words "keep the window up."
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

What? People in ESTL don't shoot at you for being a white american.....fuck nevermind.
    I didn't get out of the car, and I didn't stick around long enough to advertise the fact I was there. Even so I was getting stared down.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    My only interaction with St Louis was when I was like 8 and I went on a road trip with my Dad. We stopped in STL to meet some friends of his and go to a Cardinals game. But we got lost and ended up in East St Louis. It was the first time I ever heard the words "keep the window up."
    Thank you, i finally have a reason to post this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwBoa-NbNL8

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I didn't get out of the car, and I didn't stick around long enough to advertise the fact I was there. Even so I was getting stared down.
    I've gotten turned around there a few times do to road work, i blew through the stop signs, until i hit the highway.

- - - Updated - - -

I've gotten turned around there a few times do to road work, i blew through the stop signs, until i hit the highway.
    Don't blame you, I wasn't gonna stick around for churches chicken if you know what I mean. I had my .45 with 2 magazines, I have a feeling that wouldn't have been enough though.

Yeah any time I've ever seen that movie, my mind immediately goes back to my trip to ESL.

All of that plight.

*bang!* "roll em up!"

Crack seems like such a terrible drug. By terrible drug I don't mean that it has negative side-effects on your body/mind (which it does), I mean terrible as in the high isn't worth jackshit... Lasts for like no-time at all and you feel horrid afterward due to dopamine depletion. Also super easy to build up a tolerance and so you need more and more of it. Seriously, can we get some smart people to start making some halfway worthwhile drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    I don't see why this is even on the radar in Canada. They're always criticizing Americans for being tightwads over drugs, so I'm wondering why this is such a big deal. You know how in France they can't really use sex scandals against politicians because nobody cares about that kind of stuff over there? I thought it would be the same way in Canada with this, but I guess not. I'm quite surprised really that it's as a big a deal as it is.
    Aside from maybe Mexico, I'm not aware of any country that is okay with people using crack.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Payday View Post
    Just saw this from last night's Daily Show, pretty hillarious if you haven't seen it.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/th...4-2013/cracked
    His parting quote is the best thing I've ever heard a politician say, bar none. John Stewert is right, he should just stop right there and never speak again, and make sure that those are his dying words. I felt the whiplash from that snappy comeback from fucking California.

must be one slow fucking week if we can ignore a giant ass typhoon with a giant ass crack head.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    must be one slow fucking week if we can ignore a giant ass typhoon with a giant ass crack head.
    To be fair this is all kind of before the Typhoon. Now it's just a media circus instead of news.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought his full name was Mayor Laughable Bumblefuck Ford?
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Then there's his brother Doug Ford, doing an interview from his office for CNN where there's very obviously a bottle of vodka on the back cabinet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Then there's his brother Doug Ford, doing an interview from his office for CNN where there's very obviously a bottle of vodka on the back cabinet.
    It's vitamin water.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not particularly. As I'm not from Toronto I can't do much about it, but I hope the people get him kicked out asap.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    It's vitamin water.
    That's what I keep telling people too.

10+ Year Old Account
    always good to see right wingers take shit like this up the ass

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not into media satire such as John Stewart, but that was really really good lol.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.