Deleted

[H] Wraiths @ EU Balnazzar recruiting for further SoO progress and WoD Mythic raiding

Hi! we are a heroic raiding guild well established on Balnazzar EU for some years now. Over the past 2 years the guild has gradually improved from being a casual guild to a semi-hardcore guild.

Almost everyone in our team has heroic raiding experience over the course of 3 expansions.

Overtime Progress:

Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6 HC
    Heart of Fear 4/6 HC
    Terrace of Endless Spring 4/4 Normal (none on hc unfortunately since we had one of our tanks quit)
    Throne of Thunder 8/13 hc (again we had players quitting and obviously the summer vacation)
    Siege of Orgrimmar 9/14 hc (working on spoils right now)

Raid schedule in server time:

Wednesday - 19.00 - 23.00
    Thursday 19.00-23.00
    Monday 19.00-23.00

At the moment, we are raiding at a semi-hardcore level. Those 12 hours of raiding/week are well spent. As for now, atleast 5 of those 12 hours are progression. We use the same 12 people for 2 weeks in a row. The raid team is decided by the officers. We base our choice mainly on what's best for progression. Loot distribution is handled via our loot council, which is trying to take as many variables into consideration as possible without delaying the raid. We are currently using teamspeak3.

Recruitment

We expect all raiders and recruits alike to do the basics raid preparations: Get your flasks, accept calendar invites, watch a fatboss guide, put your kids to sleep and be online 10 min before raids starts. You should know the drill. We are also expecting:

-An above average peformance
    -An acceptable learning curve
    -An unwavering amount of maturity and respect towards the other players in general
    - Respect the guild's standpoints when talking to the external community

Since we are in the middle of progression, we are looking for decently geared players with a good knowledge base about SoO and an ilvl around 560. Right now we are specifically looking for holy pala or resto druid, a DK, a hunter and an affliction warlock. We are also looking to recruit for WoD. As for now this part of the recruitment isn't that specific. We are encouraging players of all classes to apply if you think you have what it takes. Remove the [dot] and write an application here: wraithsguild.forumoid[dot]com/forum/m/1248223/viewforum/339949

If you have any questions, feel free to add an officer.
    Contact Elundil ---- Caponezz#2735
    Contact Killme ----- Killme#1254
    Contact Akumetsu --Muckraker#2660
    Last edited by mmoca31bb60ad7; 2013-11-24 at 02:36 AM.

Interested for WoD

I'm just gonna copy the thread I made on the WoW forums. We are VERY interested in joining you for WoD.

--

Hello,

Myself and a friend of mine are returning to raiding after a long break. We are looking for a stable Mythic progression guild for Warlords of Draenor. Preferably 3 raid sessions a weak.

A little information about us and our past as WoW gamers

My friend played mostly PvP back in pre-tbc and TBC (obtained High Warlord on his warlock), and except for a few pugs in TBC, he didn't start raiding until WotLK where he cleared everything in the expansion with the guild Abyss(got several realm first kills), and downed everything except for Lich King HC.
    Moving on to Cataclysm he moved to the guild Ravens, because he wanted to play with friends. As an officer in Ravens he cleared everything up to FL, when he quit. He did raid slightly in the beginning of MoP, but quit after the first tier.

When it comes to myself, I started playing in WotLK, and cleared pretty much everything in the expansion with the guild Obscurum. Moving to Cataclysm, I downed everything on Normal (including DS) with the guild Ravens. I then quit the game.

We both came back in late MoP, and after hearing about the upcoming expansion we are both eager to start raiding again.

What do we play?
    I mainly play as a Death Knight (any spec), but I also have good experience as a warrior or warlock. Can play pretty much any class if absolutely needed.

As for my friend, he has been a main tank for most of his career, and plays a Warrior (any spec). He also has an alt hunter.

What can we offer to a guild?
    -
    -Attendance and loyalty: We both have lots of free time, and spend a lot of our lives in Azeroth
    -Experience
    -General activity: As mentioned, we spend a lot of time on the game, and are active within the guild
    -Patience: Willing to wipe several times if needed, can play and gear several classes/specs.
    -Social skills: We won't cause any "drama" - we enjoy spending time with guild mates.
    -Leadership (if needed)
    -Skill: We know our classes in and out, and have good understanding of raid mechanics.

What do we expect from a guild?
    -Stability
    -Strong Leadership
    -Decent and Mature members

Hi there Steakhouse. Good to see your interested. Please tell me if you are willing to transfer to Balnazzar. Also feel free to whisper me in game for a chat.

Still looking for people to raid current content and 20 Mythic in WOD.

- - - Updated - - -

LF dps, healers and very interested in 1 monk tank for WOD who also enjoys playing dps.

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for people to raid current content and 20 Mythic in WOD.

Deleted
    just a small bump