Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patterns in.. something. A vacuum!! That's it!

Electromagnetic waves blow my mind. I still cannot fathom how important they are in our lives and yet the method of travel is at best in a handful of theories. I still wonder if Tesla had current age step-up transformers could he have hit something the government seems to be afraid of and microwaved the planet and people inside and out.

Still, off that you stay looking at how the process was used and how to hide 1 to 4 point variables in a pattern we can understand and yet not fully explain. Read all about spectrum spreads and old CIA fears. In this I see a lot of what I was reading in DNA sequencing and "coding human DNA" which is some twenty-five cent expressions to say "we applied binary code to a pattern we can see yet still don't fully understand."

What happens if we find out there's some perfect endless energy right in front of us and we can't even see it? How can we be so dependent on something we lack elements of understanding about?

15+ Year Old Account
    why don´t you provide some links?

oh and money
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

I don't follow.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I'm kinda hoping I'm late to the party. We're playing above my comfortable pay grade. The sources are endless, which ones? Take your pick.

Deleted
    I don't think much would be different if Tesla had current age equipment. There are people on this world as smart, if not smarter than him and other 'geniuses'. They just had the luck of being born sooner. Eitherway, with the speed at which we're advancing, I wouldn't be surprised if we were to get to see some amazing discoveries in our lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by God8010 View Post
    I'm kinda hoping I'm late to the party. We're playing above my comfortable pay grade. The sources are endless, which ones? Take your pick.
    Word of advice, people wont do that. It is generally expected for the OP to provide sources to promote a discussion.

And tesla reminds me of Warehouse 13 - if only half the things in that show are real.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

This topic isn't as quick as a wiki article and at best we're just debating between one another with others information. I'm looking for the super smart guy who plays games nonstop and could show me what a fool I am by making this easier to understand.

If the energy source is discovered then scientists will get hard at work on figuring out a way to harness it. Once they do engineers will start working to find ways of putting the new energy source to use.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Deleted
    I can't even understand what he is talking about.

Deleted
    Infinite energy is against all know physics, it would essentially turn science upside down.

Also Tesla was far more insane than genius, he have been proved wrong in so many theories it should overshadow his few times where he was right.
    Last edited by mmoccd6b5b3be4; 2013-11-16 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Infinite energy is against all know physics, it would essentially turn science upside down.
    there's nothing stopping science from turning upside down

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmn View Post
    I can't even understand what he is talking about.
    The OP could have shortened it to: "Not enough is known about electromagnetic waves."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    ǝɔuǝᴉɔs

Oh my god...you're right!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    True, unlikely as hell but plausible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The OP could have shortened it to: "Not enough is known about electromagnetic waves."
    Ah ok, thanks. Actually there is nothing UNknown about electromagnetic waves. Classical electromagnetism, like electromagnetic waves, is completely unterstood for almost two centuries now. On short scales Quantum Electrodynamcs is the best confirmed theory in modern physics with insane level on precision.

Would be weird if the vacuum idea was right. Reality in a centrifuge and 0 pressure to us is a billion mercury to someone else. I get A/C, pressurized heat in a contained system, I can even get an expanding universe in a low pressure system (if it's leaking, baddie) and I'm guessing a vacuum in a vacuum distorts all kinds of rules. I still think our eyes would pop out of our heads letting us know.

Theory =/= known. It would be called a fact if it was.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe like fish at the bottom of the sea, we can only exist in our environment. ewww

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla

Although a lot in this link is exaggerated like the earthquake generator, you could argue that he is probably the greatest genius that ever lived. On par with da Vinci but it's impossible to know due to different time periods. They both came up with ideas wildly ahead of their time. Problem with Tesla, he was great at invisioning inventions but pretty terrible at finishing anything. This meant he rarely gets credit for his inventions because people like Eddison and Marconi took his ideas and marketed them. That and he was nuts
    Last edited by Budong; 2013-11-16 at 04:23 PM.

Kinda wanna put organic material in an ac system, bring the low side down and lock it off. Let it sit for 10 years and rip it open to see what grew.

- - - Updated - - -

or a million years. human lifelines are annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by God8010 View Post
    Electromagnetic waves blow my mind. I still cannot fathom how important they are in our lives and yet the method of travel is at best in a handful of theories. I still wonder if Tesla had current age step-up transformers could he have hit something the government seems to be afraid of and microwaved the planet and people inside and out.

Still, off that you stay looking at how the process was used and how to hide 1 to 4 point variables in a pattern we can understand and yet not fully explain. Read all about spectrum spreads and old CIA fears. In this I see a lot of what I was reading in DNA sequencing and "coding human DNA" which is some twenty-five cent expressions to say "we applied binary code to a pattern we can see yet still don't fully understand."

What happens if we find out there's some perfect endless energy right in front of us and we can't even see it? How can we be so dependent on something we lack elements of understanding about?
    nigga you high?
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

We have always been reliant on things we don't understand.
    For how long have humans prayed to gods so that the sun would come back up the next morning ?

Every living creature or plant is equally dependant in exactly the same way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post
    http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla

Probably the greatest genius that ever lived. On par with da Vinci but it's impossible to know due to different time periods. They both came up with ideas wildly ahead of their time. Problem with Tesla, he rarely gets credit for his inventions because assholes like Eddison and Marconi steal his ideas and market them. That and he was nuts
    The person who wrote that article is a compete twat - they are trying to bask in the reflected glory of Tesla by claiming he was a geek, which would give them something in common.

In reality, nobody has much in common with Tesla, and the fact that he isn't better known is entirely due to his own failings.