Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I don't see what abortion clinics have to do with anything. If they are getting abortions, then they feel they wouldn't be good parents, which is preferable to them not having abortions and end up being shitty parents, resulting in their kids being educationally stunted and more likely to commit crimes.
    You don't see how a child, without good parents, growing up surrounded by abortion clinics, seeing people go in and having abortions through their entire childhood, may learn a lesson from that: that being a parent is optional, family doesn't matter, life doesn't matter?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khoranth View Post
    You don't see how a child, without good parents, growing up surrounded by abortion clinics, seeing people go in and having abortions through their entire childhood, may learn a lesson from that: that being a parent is optional, family doesn't matter, life doesn't matter?
    Its not the abortion clinics doing that. its being mistreated by their parents. its seeing their peers getting gunned down. Its not being taught education is the key to getting out.

I think you may be misrepresenting there. If a family can choose not to have the child, it also means that when they do they have chosen to make the commitment, that they're saying "I'm ready." If they then fuck up its just because they fucked up.

Its not the abortion clinics doing that. its being mistreated by their parents. its seeing their peers getting gunned down. Its not being taught education is the key to getting out.
    YEs, education is important, but what led to this in the first place? democrats have spent decades surrounding poor black people with abortion clinics sending a clear message to black children that family doesnt matter, and their life isnt valuable.

If you are a young black child, and you grow up seeing Democrats surround you with abortion clinics, because of your skin color, that would be devastating to your self-worth and outlook on life.

You continue to dodge my question, so again: i challenge you to explain why democrats don't surround all the poor white people with abortion clinics, if it is so helpful to poor people to do so. There are WAY more poor whites on welfare than blacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    YEs, education is important, but what led to this in the first place? democrats have spent decades surrounding poor black people with abortion clinics sending a clear message to black children that family doesnt matter, and their life isnt valuable.

If you are a young black child, and you grow up seeing Democrats surround you with abortion clinics, because of your skin color, that would be devastating to your self-worth and outlook on life.

You continue to dodge my question, so again: i challenge you to explain why democrats don't surround all the poor white people with abortion clinics, if it is so helpful to poor people to do so. There are WAY more poor whites on welfare than blacks.
    Prove that there are way more poor whites. You can't just say stuff without proving it. Even then Trayvon may have had a financially secure family and still ended up badly because of bad parenting.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I think you may be misrepresenting there. If a family can choose not to have the child, it also means that when they do they have chosen to make the commitment, that they're saying "I'm ready." If they then fuck up its just because they fucked up.
    In the USA "the family" does not choose to have the child, that is the mothers choice. The father can choose to abandon the child.

10+ Year Old Account

I still don't see where you think they are targeting poor blacks for some evil purpose. it is just as likely that because of the environment they grow up in, abortions int hat neighborhood could help prevent future crime from exploding.

I think you're projecting your feelings on the matter. kids dont learn from seeing abortion clinics that family doesnt matter. Being neglected by their actual family tells them that. The fact they regard their friends / gangs as the only true family is the problem.

I still don't see where you think they are targeting poor blacks for some evil purpose. it is just as likely that because of the environment they grow up in, abortions int hat neighborhood could help prevent future crime from exploding.

I think you're projecting your feelings on the matter. kids dont learn from seeing abortion clinics that family doesnt matter. Being neglected by their actual family tells them that. The fact they regard their friends / gangs as the only true family is the problem.
    I think you are projecting your feelings on this matter, seeing as how you continue to dodge my question.

Look if you are of the opinion that surrounding poor black people with abortion clinics is helpful to them, then fine. Maybe you think it is not helpful to poor whites, but it does help poor blacks. If that is your opinion, great! I just don't agree with that opinion, and i think surrounding poor black people with abortion clinics is racist and despicable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you are projecting your feelings on this matter, seeing as how you continue to dodge my question.

Look if you are of the opinion that surrounding poor black people with abortion clinics is helpful to them, then fine. Maybe you think it is not helpful to poor whites, but it does help poor blacks. If that is your opinion, great! I just don't agree with that opinion, and i think surrounding poor black people with abortion clinics is racist and despicable.
    You think surrounding people with abortion clinics destroys families. I disagree and think piss poor parenting destroys families much quicker than your assertion. You think Democrats are out to destroy black families because of abortion clinics. I think that is tin foil hat worthy ridiculousness considering there are many more factors to why the families are falling apart and you're ignoring all of them.

The only thing that destroys families, is the families themselves. Let's just move on from this stupid argument, with no facts to prove your point.

You think surrounding people with abortion clinics destroys families. I disagree and think piss poor parenting destroys families much quicker than your assertion. You think Democrats are out to destroy black families because of abortion clinics. I think that is tin foil hat worthy ridiculousness considering there are many more factors to why the families are falling apart and you're ignoring all of them.

I never said the targeting of poor black people with abortion clinics by democrats is the only reason for why families are falling apart. Democrats have also spent decades trying to convince black people that they are inferior, and cannot survive in society without big brother democrat to take care of them.

If you are a child, and you constantly hear Democrats tell you you cannot succeed in society on your own merits, that clearly would also contribute to destroying a childs self-worth, and could lead to a lifetime of bad decisions.

Your are definitely right, the democrats have done far more to destroy black families then just surround them with abortion clinics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    So they are aborting the fathers or wtf does this mean?
    It means young black males have grown up being taught that being a parent is an option. So when they impregnate a woman, they may just choose to abandon the child. Because democrats have taught them being a parent is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    This is not logical. Are you saying that less fathers would abandon their children if abortion was not readily available in the first place?
    No. I am saying if you target a group of people based on their race, and surround them with abortion clinics, and a child: without good parents, who sees people going to have abortions all throughout his childhood, it could teach this child that being a parent is optional, and that family isnt important, and that life isnt very valuable.

I am not saying the fact that abortion exists does this all alone. I am saying when you surround a community with abortion clinics, it leads to a degradation of family in that comminity.

I am not saying the fact that abortion exists does this all alone. I am saying when you surround a community with abortion clinics, it leads to a degradation of family in that comminity.
    This is the most ridiculous anti-abortion str**man argument I've ever read.

The "life" a fetus has isn't it's own. It isn't sentient, it doesn't even possess the foundation for the processes that create sentience until fairly far down the developmental line. It's only value is that placed on it externally by the hopes of the parents, if that's not there, it has no value whatsoever.

Being a parent is, and should remain optional, think abundance of birth control.

This thread is really derailed, and since no one is actually discussing the OP, it's probably a good time to put it to a close.

Locked.