Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    NOT QUITE come 2.1 you can change hair and makeup/facepaint with in game money....BUT right now you are correct.
    Think he was asking for whats currently available and not whats in the works, but you're right, might have been useful to mention that at some point in the near future (month from now?) the process of changing your characters appearance should be much easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boreaz View Post
    Think he was asking for whats currently available and not whats in the works, but you're right, might have been useful to mention that at some point in the near future (month from now?) the process of changing your characters appearance should be much easier.
    Welll it IS a one time item as far as we know soooo i figure that would help to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Welll it IS a one time item as far as we know soooo i figure that would help to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    To OP: The item Boreaz's referring to should only be held in case you want to do a race/gender change. An aesthetician is going in, which will basically include WoW's barber shop to change hair styles. That's going in the first patch, actually.
    A bit late on that one lol

Why can't we dye dungeon items? I like being able to costomize my gear but I'm wearing some dungeons pieces that I can't dye.

Great question, because I would love to dye Darklight gear and so on. Though I can see not putting dyes in for AF sets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Why can't we dye dungeon items? I like being able to costomize my gear but I'm wearing some dungeons pieces that I can't dye.
    Some pieces can, some pieces can't. Although I agree they all should.