[Feral] [Theorycraft] New dps build

Build:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/tool/tal...ator#UZ!...1.2
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=102301
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=102311

Core idea:
    Berserk+TF+NV+INC burst line up.

Pros:
    Line up cooldowns on bosses with trash phases like Galakras, Nazgrim, Thok, Blackfuse, Paragons.
    Easy.

Cons:
    Less dps at patchwerk-like bosses.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2013-11-18 at 05:09 AM.

Not sure what a "trash" phase is, for a second I assumed it was something to do with adds or possibly just Thrash misspelled but considering the bosses you mentioned I actually have no idea.

Not sure why you would take NV, it is a terrible cooldown and one good usage of DoC is going to do more damage than NV would have done with one use. Incarnation I really don't see a reason for, it really isn't that much of a damage increase.

I suggest you learn what theorycrafting and a build are. You didn't provide an alternate build, you just linked a couple of talents and 2 trinkets, you failed to mention stat weights, rotational changes or anything. There is also no theorycrafting because you haven't provided your theory as to how these changes are going to be any better than what people are already doing.

Haha I did mistake. This is not going to work. Incarnation cooldown does not line up.

Edit: I already fixed, removed AoC, added TED.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2013-11-18 at 05:09 AM.

Deleted
    I don't get it. Completely agree with Glurp. This isn't theorycrafting, it is a concept. An idea without any kind of data to suggest its usefulness.
    Good for bosses with lots of adds? really? Have you heard about HotW Hurricane? And how would incarnation increase your dps during those add phases?
    Last edited by mmocea9cec0ead; 2013-11-18 at 09:46 AM.

Yes I agree its not theorycraft. Also I did mistake with cooldowns already.
    Regarding aoe bosses: During AOE phases feral should save cds because feral is weak aoe dps. After that feral uses this combo and "instagib" boss without doc ramp-up.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2013-11-18 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Yes I agree its not theorycraft. Also I did mistake with cooldowns already.
    Regarding aoe bosses: During AOE phases feral should save cds because feral is weak aoe dps. After that feral uses this combo and "instagib" boss without doc ramp-up.
    all 3 those posts showing your noobness, that you are clueless and don't even know a current class placement

http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overall_D...all/14/60/p90/
    Check spoils,galakras,protectors(+-norushen,nazgrim).

those fights are cleave mostly, not pure aoe
    low hp adds, which hurts with our combat points battle style
    Last edited by Zstr; 2013-11-18 at 10:44 AM.

Deleted
    I do not wish to have what you appear to be smoking

I smoked some catnip. It had critical effect.

Deleted
    I smoked some catnip. It had critical effect.
    Evidently.

I challenge you in your dopey state to log all the bosses you mentioned in the Pros (Galakras, Nazgrim, Thok, Blackfuse and Paragons) to even equal the previously stated moving percentile. Hell, even drop it from the 95th percentile to say 70th but you're just wasting your time.

Deleted
    After that feral uses this combo and "instagib" boss without doc ramp-up.
    It actually works. I tried this exact combination on siegecrafter 10 man heroic and I just instagibbed him. Free loot. Thx for the tip bro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRKz82v5JQY

is all I can come up with..
    Last edited by Nishida; 2013-11-18 at 02:32 PM.

Deleted
    Thats actually what I used at MoP launch and managed some decent ranks during MSV progress and such, but back then NV was much, much better for Incarnation. Had nothing to do with AOE, just absolutely sick ST burst.

At current gear levels (and with Rune) its beyond terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by greez View Post
    Thats actually what I used at MoP launch and managed some decent ranks during MSV progress and such, but back then NV was much, much better for Incarnation. Had nothing to do with AOE, just absolutely sick ST burst.

At current gear levels (and with Rune) its beyond terrible.
    With snap-shotting of bleeds, the scaling of Feral bleeds, competing talents of the same tier, and Rune, Incarnation and NV really have taken the back burner in PvE content. When 6.0 comes along, some/all of these conditions will change or disappear... then we might have this discussion once again.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

No need to get upset that he called it theorycrafting. However you could sim this out with Catus which would give you a clear picture of the differences.

None of those bosses have a crucial burn phase like Heroic Iron Qon where you have to get though it fast or it's a wipe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    None of those bosses have a crucial burn phase like Heroic Iron Qon where you have to get though it fast or it's a wipe.
    Then again heroic Iron Qon needed damage on multiple targets (or at least to the extend of doing a bit of cleave and/or multidotting). Can't recall any fight where this would be superior. Maybe hc Wind lord.. but adds.