Deleted

Heroic Siegecrafter (Shadow)

So I am looking increase my dmg on the belts. It is myself and a demo lock paired together and although we complete it 90% of the time it is extremely close and obviously sometimes we fail. 566 ilvl with 4piece but my two trinkets are 535 Wushoolay's Final Choice and 535 UVLS. I am seriously considering using http://www.wowhead.com/item=93254 instead of UVLS. I spec http://www.wowhead.com/talent#pTm|qImz . I think I prefer Body and Soul+Weakened Soul glyph as that is up for moving through two of the three fire lines instead of Angelic feather cause of the time spent placing it is a crucial loss of dps. I would appreciate any feedback from priests who have done this on ten man. Most belts I do 5.5-6.5 million dmg. I am also an engineer so the on use trinket and the synapse springs can not overlap, but the belt lasts around 25 seconds anyways.
    Last edited by mmoce6cdec159e; 2013-11-18 at 06:40 AM.

Those are really bad trinkets, the on-use one will be slightly better for belts but every ounce of damage you can do on siegecrafter matters too unless you are 25 man (which you are not).

Besides the obvious of making sure you have 3 DP before going to the belt, you will have an easier time if the weapon you have to kill is in the very back, since that lets you dot up the first two weapon (in addition to whatever you dotted up on the floor) giving you a good amount of DI procs. I tried mindbender when we first started but I still think MF:I is best since it lets you still do good damage on the boss, and with levitate you can channel on the weapon. Shadowfiend that way also doubles up as a great cooldown you can use.

If you are having problems on the belt, it's bound to be certain ones. I would honestly just ask a third DPS to go up at certain points. That's what we do, where we have at least 1 or 2 belts where the two people have no CDs to use so we send three people up.

Deleted
    We are having exactly the same troubles. Every few weapons the one just goes trought with very few hp missing. I was using FDCL, but today I will try Insanity.

Recently I ve started to do one thing that may be helpfull for you, too. When I enter on the belt I pop Levitate immediatelly take a while dpsing weapon, than cancel levitation, pop PW:S and rush through all three lines. Then again levitation and dps the rest. With a bit of luck you will use full instanity at the start and another full insanity at the end, so I am definitely going to try that talent.

Hopefully we will see some advices here.

Deleted
    Bender + DI + 14.9k Haste.