Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    I removed the profanity and made mine Major (its not cosmetic after all, its utility).
    What profanity? "Wingman"? I thought that was funny... and I wouldn't call that profanity. It obviously wouldn't make it into the final game, but as a matter of style, rather than offense.

I agree with Major for Selfish Feathers. I guess it looked okay since all it did was "remove" functionality, but really, anything with any tangible effect at all ought to be Major. On that note, Glyph of the Sha's days are numbered. I hope they just take Shadowfiend and friends off the GCD baseline.

Every Man... is just a DPS/HPS loss
    I don't understand. Isn't it a gain over letting the fear run full duration? Is there some other way to prevent the fear when fear ward is on cooldown that I'm missing?

Perhaps Body & Soul should be redesigned too, since it doesn't scale with particularly discipline priests.
    Yeah, that drives me nuts. We heal with 2 disc priests in 10man. About 20% of the time when I go to boost myself, it's not available. Grr...

Our very own yet still unique Owlkin Frenzy. Would your extra tick be able to proc DI?
    Nice glyph though. If OP, put an ICD on it.
    I'm actually not familiar with Owlkin Frenzy. No one I know plays a moonkin. Anyway, I looked it up. That kind of pushback protection would be nice! You're right though, they fill very similar niches. If I were in charge of design, then yes, I would have it interact with everything SW:P normally does. It's simpler that way and makes tuning scaling more straightforward. Plus, from a flavor standpoint, it helps to cement the connection to SW:P. It's like you said, if it ends up OP, an ICD can fix it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And also now we can design gear to show off the male human high res nipples/chest hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    N-n-n-necro!
    And also now we can design gear to show off the male human high res nipples/chest hair.

I want Glyph of Mind Soothe, as a minor Glyph and doing exactly what it use to do before. I sorely miss it.

Also, I'd really like them to fix Holy Nova. At least, make it do respectable AoE damage for soloing as Holy / Discipline.

15+ Year Old Account
    This area really needs work for healer priests:

Glyph of PoH back! Perhaps -15% healing, applies 30% on a 10s based HoT. This would allow Holy to prepare a little for incoming dmg to, even while in Sanc and with more coverage than Renews. EoL is too short to really work for that, so perhaps only for Holy. But then I think about all the cockblock-Aegis and IH that will prevent the dmg the first seconds... haha Hmmm... Depends on how they "solve this issue" ofc.

Agree on Mind Soothe; I want it back. If not baseline, make it a minor glyph. I loved it for soloing dungeons.

Agree on Chakra animations; in PvE they are quite annoying on some fights, as they are "on the ground glowing effects". Don't have to explain further.

Glyph of Mindbender/Shadowfiend: Make your pet autoattack any creature that is in battle with your group, or something similar. Very annoying as Holy to get it to attack stuff sometimes. "Put it on creature 1, it dies, and your pet come crawling back to you since you did no attacks to creature 2" etc. I know this can be solved with macros, but it shouldn't have to be that way.

Perhaps make DH castable while running, but decrease the healing by 15%, to trade off a major glyph slot for fights where it can be very useful.

espoire:
    "Glyph of Selfish Feathers
    Major
    Your Angelic Feathers are now colored purple and are only useful by you, you selfish prick."
    Giggled! But I liked the idea a lot. I always thought of some mechanic making Feathers atleast prefering you over other players within 10y or so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torch068 View Post
    I want Glyph of Mind Soothe, as a minor Glyph and doing exactly what it use to do before. I sorely miss it.

Also, I'd really like them to fix Holy Nova. At least, make it do respectable AoE damage for soloing as Holy / Discipline.
    Don't see why not. They can reintroduce in the form of minor glyphs quite some "minor utility" spells which have been removed from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by nobodysbaby View Post
    espoire:
    "Glyph of Selfish Feathers
    Major
    Your Angelic Feathers are now colored purple and are only useful by you, you selfish prick."
    Giggled! But I liked the idea a lot. I always thought of some mechanic making Feathers atleast prefering you over other players within 10y or so.
    Was my idea and I'd like to remove the last part of the line before submitting it to Blizzard. From what I remember I submitted it in the "Submit Suggestion" feature in WoW.

Would also still like to see PWS not making my Disc priests crawl in agony.

Glyph of Void Shield
    Major
    Your Power Word: Shield is now a Void Shield. Only casteable on yourself. Mitigates 20% of the damage you take over 4 seconds, after which the damage is applied as a dot on you over 4 seconds. 30 sec CD.
    Last edited by mmoc41a7fbf474; 2014-02-09 at 01:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torch068 View Post

Well he mentioned Far Sight and Mind Vision in this post and I think he was referring to a talent tree option.

I think making more abilities talents that you can choose: active vs passive. Would be a good way to keep/trim at same time.
    Yeah, an interesting point. How would everyone feel if that ability we wanted to cut but you want to keep became a talent? (Celestalon)
    Abilities you'd want to cut are NOT worthy of being talents unless you put them on a non role increase row.
    Of course, we wouldn't put a utility spell on the same row as throughput talents. (Celestalon)
    We're keeping in mind that cutting abilities people don't have keybound anyway doesn't buy us as much. Far Sight, Mind Vision, etc. (Celestalon)
    Not promising that any ability you don't have keybound is safe, but it's less likely. (Celestalon)
    Perhaps we could have a choice between Mind Vision, Mind Soothe, and something else? I think its a brilliant idea. You can even bring back stuff like Sentry Totem.