RAF Granted Levels - Quick Question

Hi friends.

Very quick, simple question...

I know RAF is active until 85, but are levels grantable beyond that?

For instance, I have an 88 Druid that's been gathering dust for as long as I can remember, but my GF and I are leveling up together and recently linked the accounts. Once she hits 90, can she grant 2 levels to my Druid?

Thanks in advance.

Level grants won't go past 85 if they're sticking to the system they did when it was only up to 80.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpanda View Post
    Level grants won't go past 85 if they're sticking to the system they did when it was only up to 80.
    Okay, thanks for the heads up. It's not a huge deal, he has like 1.5 levels left, I just haven't found the urge to get him to max level lol

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    For instance, I have an 88 Druid that's been gathering dust for as long as I can remember, but my GF and I are leveling up together and recently linked the accounts. Once she hits 90, can she grant 2 levels to my Druid?
    Only toons created in the RAF account (the destination account) can grant levels. They gain levels up to 85, at 85 they'll have 41 or 42 levels to grant.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Also, make sure to get as close to 99.999999999% of the level as possible, it'll be retained through granted levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Yup, if you wait to grant a level until the character is just barely still 84, when you grant it, they'll be super close to 86. Trick is getting as close as you can without going over.

Deleted
    The character who receives the levels can't be higher than the character which is granting them. And they do (at least in the past) expire. So if you want to wait until a character is level 90 and then grant them that wont work (as I said...at least it didnt in the past when I did RAFs).

Quote Originally Posted by AB1110 View Post
    The character who receives the levels can't be higher than the character which is granting them. And they do (at least in the past) expire. So if you want to wait until a character is level 90 and then grant them that wont work (as I said...at least it didnt in the past when I did RAFs).
    Well we would be 90 way before it expires, that's why I was curious. We didn't even link the accounts until we were 64. But now that my laptop is bricked, I can't play until I replace it, so I'll at least have her grant me any levels to catch up when I can play again. RAF has only been active for a few days now, so we've got time.