So guys, on which fights do you find imp/SAC to be DPS increase?

Title is pretty clear I guess.

I think that Fel Imp is slightly better (than Observer) on Immerseus HC (because Observer despawns all the freaking time), Protectors (faster target switching), Dark Shaman (not sure what causes it, my imp does about 2 million damage more even if I leave my Observer on passive, attacking Kardris all the time), Spoils, Paragons and Garrosh.

I'm really not sure about sacrifice though. With my gear ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lizer/advanced ) GoSAC sims about 3k higher, but the difference is so small that I'm not sure if it's even worth to bother switching.

I gain 3k "on paper", but for example on Malkorok you have small downtime (you can spam Fel Flame, but it's not optimal rotation) when you gotta soak, move to the tanks spot and when you get knocked up. Pet doesn't have that downtime which means that it probably makes up the difference.

Do you guys actually find sacrifice to be noticable DPS gain on any of the encounters?

TL;DR:
    On which fights Fel Imp works better for you?
    Do you use sacrifice, does it improve your DPS?

Sac's only viable as destro these days and the difference is fairly tiny to the point where you'll only notice a difference if you're really good about your ember management. If you poop out fully buffed chaosbolts left and right hitting like a truck sac will improve your numbers. If you don't quite get the most out of every ember then you'll be better off sticking with supremacy as you'll see comparable damage and a lil' screw up here or there won't be as punishing.

As far as the pets concerned, their damage is normalized. The damage difference on simcraft between the imp and observer is well within the "margin of error" and you'll see no real tangible difference in your dps with them fight to fight regardless of how much people bicker otherwise. There's pretty much no reason not to use the imp on every single fight you decide to use supremacy unless for some reason you need an interrupt or something.

I'm currently using Sac. I feel like it's a damage increase, but I don't really know for sure. And like beaconeggcheese said, it's marginally different. As for pets, I always use imp unless interrupts are required. The fact that it gives you a self dispel, self heal, and faster target switching makes him the winner in my opinion. I also felt like felhunter would die more often than imp.