data recovery los angeles

I had need one of the best data recovery software but many kinds of software is available in the market but not clearly recover hdd's file. Dear all I request to you and your company's best recovery software at data recovery los angeles. This is most emergency lost HDD document lost so give me the address of you and your company or discuss with this forum.

Deleted
    What the fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    What the fuck?
    word....I have no freaking idea either

15+ Year Old Account
    Well i am lost so not sure i can help..

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I just woke the house up I laughed so loud

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Try to speak in English so we can help you man (man, woman or bot, whatever you are, most likely the last)

Deleted
    It's a spam bot that most likely has an URI to the product they're trying to "advertise" embedded in their signature or picture - however I think mmo-c doesn't allow those until you've posted a few messages.

You live in LA and need data recovery services from an expert, (because all the retail software you have found does not deal with the type of file you need restored/recovered) to get a very important HDD file back AND PST you with details if you can help. ?

Edit: Trying not to call it a bot just because the language usage is confusing and clearly ESL.
    Last edited by Tastyfish; 2013-11-19 at 10:50 AM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

It's amazing to me that the first 2 replies are legit confused.

Bots happen. Welcome to the internet.

Deleted
    God damn robots, can't even speak english on the internet. GO BACK TO YOUR BINARY FILLED 3RD WORLD COUNTRY!