Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Been killing Heroic Sha since week 1 and still no Heroic Assurance. Only one has dropped and that pesky rogue got it..

0 for 985185 on coin rolls of course.

Deleted
    as a combat rogue I got 2 flex fist weapons , but I was stuck with fist's in the last teir as well , I want some other type of wep , so as I can get back to swords ! , got no problem with any other type of loot , just weapons and I know it wont change the dps if I got flex swords , but it will make me a lot happier I don't really have the time anymore to do normal mode , just now and again so maybe normal weps might drop yet

Deleted
    gearing sub, a mace and a sword drops.. no daggers.. i say no more ><

The only person in my guild who's managed to get a 2.6 speed Heroic Warforged agi one hander is an enhancement shaman. That was a from a bonus roll to boot. We literally have not seen any 2.6 speed agi weapons drop in four months. ANY.
    Last edited by Vigilate; 2014-01-08 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elexoo View Post
    gearing sub, a mace and a sword drops.. no daggers.. i say no more ><
    If you are just interested in daggers then you should set your loot spec to assassination and you will not get non-dagger weapons from coin anymore.
    Playing subtlety is like ballroom dancing, just that there is an ugly monster between you and your partner (tank).
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...traws/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    A shield; neither the shield from Norushen, or Malkorok, has dropped for me. I had this same problem in ToT, and as a result I still run around with a normal ToT shield. Every week I coin heroic Norushen, no luck. Random is random.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr86 View Post
    Hello everyone , i am making this a bit whiny thread to see if some ppl have been unlucky with SoO drops as well as me. I raid in a guild with 11/14 10 man hc progress atm and here is what i am bitching about - Since the begining of the patch i have been rolling coins and waiting the drop list for a single god damn dagger never mind the normal/hc quality.For 10 Resets(cleared 14/14 normal first week) i have been on every sinlge boss possible of dropping a dagger(4 of them as you know , including garrosh's heirloom drop). Two things are on my must have list for a rogue rest be damned- Weapons and trinkets , and sometimes tier pieces.Have been rolling for assurance of consequence(coin ,it hasn't dropped via loot drop yet) and i have gotten 4 chest tier pieces(only 2 loots not including the pet as u know),10 kills on dark shamans and Haromm talisman haven't dropped yet however i do not roll coins there since there are 4 loots and i still don't have daggers.. That has been my system since release - 2 coins for daggers 1 for assurance all fail for now.Neither Daggers nor trinkets have ever dropped from the normal loot system. So what is your frustration?
    The ToT belt I still wear.

(edit) at 5/14 H.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

In two raid groups, i've never EVER seen the agi sword drop from spoils. Not really bitchin' about it myself, but I'd like to see our gnome monk tank get it.

I felt the frustration alot in SoO and not just on my rogue. I don't know what is worse. Wasting 9 coins in one night and full SoO clear and getting nothing but gold on all of them, or all the others weeks where you finally do get an item, use a coin and get the same damn item. Wha? ... why on earth wouldn't they just add that little bit of extra code that checks to not give you the same item 2x on the same boss kill? You get excited for a piece only to find that you can't use it and have to vendor it for less than if you would have just recieved the gold...

Quote Originally Posted by Vultahna View Post
    I felt the frustration alot in SoO and not just on my rogue. I don't know what is worse. Wasting 9 coins in one night and full SoO clear and getting nothing but gold on all of them, or all the others weeks where you finally do get an item, use a coin and get the same damn item. Wha? ... why on earth wouldn't they just add that little bit of extra code that checks to not give you the same item 2x on the same boss kill? You get excited for a piece only to find that you can't use it and have to vendor it for less than if you would have just recieved the gold...
    I actually think it should be changed in a manner that when you kill a boss all the possible loot appear in a window and you choose on which item you want to toss a coin.

AoC HC wfg given to an enha shammy & haromm's talisman HC given to our 2nd rogue on the same day. I feel sad, although recently I've managed to replace the tot 522 ilvl neck with Immerseus' Crystaline HC necklace... at 11/14 HC. How unlucky is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilate View Post
    The only person in my guild who's managed to get a 2.6 speed Heroic Warforged agi one hander is an enhancement shaman. That was a from a bonus roll to boot. We literally have not seen any 2.6 speed agi weapons drop in four months. ANY.
    Protector's HC WFG 2.60 agi fist on my first kill
    Last edited by mauserr; 2014-01-10 at 08:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no heirloom 2 hand axe...