Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

10+ Year Old Account
    best comments on a thread on these forums so far i am laughing my ass off literally.

keep it coming guys and girls hahaha.

on topic: ask her if she likes trains. if yes, buy her a train set. if no, buy her a train set and confuse her.

force yourself onto her girls like that sort of stuff. no means yes

Girls cause a lot of problems around here, lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    What is this? A dating forum for the socially crippled 15 year old's?

Post it on yahoo or something... i don't know, but i've not got a clue about this.
    It's getting there.

OP: Girls at your age are crazy and you will never understand them. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Tommys View Post

OP: Girls are crazy and you will never understand them. Good luck
    Fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by heyheyheyx View Post
    i said that i was sorry for waiting i told her i wanted to make her mine, and that i could make her happy.
    Seems extremely weak.
    You should be with her because she makes you happy. Also never apologize for anything unless it's really serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give her an ultimatum.
    Hey everyone

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just make regular friendly talk for a bit. 'How's your day been?' or 'How'd you go on that exam?' Give it two weeks. After that two weeks, contact her (a text would probably be fine at this point) and say "Sooo... you read for that date yet? " exactly that phrase, I tailored it for your apparent age. If she says yes, take her on a date (YOU pick where, and OFFER her a day and time).

And that is how dating is done, young man.

To be a teenager again... sigh.

EDIT: You should have asked one of your school teachers. We know this stuff.

EDIT 2: If she says no, find a different girl. Don't ask your teacher which girl though, we're biased (teachers totally play favourites, good ones are just really subtle).
    Last edited by Toziel; 2013-11-20 at 05:53 AM.

either she is very cautious about relationship or just playing games

10+ Year Old Account
    I meant to put this here but put it in your other exactly the same thread;

Just give her a speech like Early Cuyler gives to his love...actually, his ex. That has a restraining order on him. For some reason. 250 feet away at all times restraining order.

Anyway, try it like this;

http://video.adultswim.com/squidbill...a-shut-in.html

That, or "get her dancin', get her blood a-flowin' to her sax parts." And drinks like Sex on the Beach or a Buttery Nipple. Here, just watch the masters at work on 'womerns'.

http://video.adultswim.com/squidbill...the-beach.html
    Last edited by sugarlily; 2013-11-20 at 06:47 AM.
    kintsukuroi
    ‘golden repair’, is the Japanese art of repairing pottery with gold or silver lacquer. The aesthetic philosophy focuses on imperfections rather than attempting to disguise them, with the intention that the piece becomes both more valuable and more beautiful because of its history and for having been broken.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by heyheyheyx View Post
    So ive been with this girl for a while we were never "official" but we kissed and acted as a couple she said she wanted to be friends then two weeks later she said it was because she wanted us to be together by now. i said that i was sorry for waiting i told her i wanted to make her mine, and that i could make her happy. she hugged me and looked at me like before we kiss, and blushed. She said oh my gosh matt and smiled. but then she said she needed time. So i said take your time but i want to take you out on a date soon. So what are my chances out of curiosity. Should i go no contact on her, and wait. If i go nc what are the chances she will come back to me. Or should i show her that she still is attracted to me by hanging out with her and kissing her and making her remember how it used to be? also is she making me wait because i made her wait and she just wants to be together laterIm not going to invest any excess time into this my head is in the right place, but i just want to be with her and in all of these scenarios i want to know my chances, be blunt thannks.
    Seems she got you in a Shit Test.
    You'd better swallow the Red Pill fast before you end up in Friendzone.

The only option is the naked man.
    Take all your clothes off and ring her doorbell. If she slams it theres more fish the the see. If she lets you in you will be rewarded thouh you will have to be creative where you hide the condoms
    If you aren't hung you might want to wear a strap on (you don't want to disappoint with a small wang) and bring some vanilla yougurt to throw on her face when your done
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

If you're both young (as in, she's inexperienced) give her some time. Judging by what you've said, she sounds interested, and simply doesn't want to rush things. Of course, it's also possible that what the girl earlier in the thread said is true, and she's weighing her options with another crush. But if she's just being shy, try some patience, it'll be worth it.

If you're old enough that she's had plenty of experience and should have a pretty good idea of what she wants from someone, I'd walk lightly with that. In my experience, when girls who know what they're doing stall, it's for a reason. And almost always that reason is something you won't like when you find out.

But yeah, just take her out, have some fun. Don't rush into making things "official" and just let it happen on its own. If she likes you, it'll work. If it doesn't work, she didn't really like you.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Damnit, I can't be cheesy.. Just tell her to f off and bang her mom.
    Assuming, of course, she isn't already banging OP's parents (which, all things considered, honestly sounds like it's the most likely explanation for things now).

Fucking CPSS striking when you least expect it to.