Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    While it might not have been the most constructive way to put it, it's true. You can't chainpull the same way as ret, as you can as prot. I'm the kind that knows my buttons and it's simply not possible with what ret have, on top of taking more damage.
    So he is just making things up, to save face, since a lot of people began to call him out. He was even rude in doing so, so i have very little sympathy with him :P

Leaving this thread anyway. Everything relevant have been said, and the ones saying "ret is cool as tank", is wrong, which is pointed out too.
    The first comment I made in this thread was that prot was faster (because it did more dps). I was merely calling out people who say ret can't chain pull and tank those dungeons, etc. I made nothing up, you are now putting words in my mouth (and I wasn't the one being called out - OP was).
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    If your healer has heirlooms that it's cake, if not they might get annoyed that they actually have to pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbreck View Post
    So I've been leveling a Paladin as Ret spec and queueing for dungeons as a Tank. So far I am level 40 and have not had any problems holding threat or taking too much damage. With all of the heirloom gear I am already pretty tanky and I can do more DPS as Ret and therefore get the dungeon finished quicker. However, I have now had two healers who refused to heal me and said something along the lines of "I don't heal morons who pretend to be tanks." What do you guys think? Am in the wrong here or are these people just jerks?
    Ur doing it wrong imo.