Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you realize that it is already under construction? I mean, the'll probably add alot of security "things" that are not yet there when the pic was taken...

15+ Year Old Account
    That thing looks like an accident just waiting to happen, does everyone need to fill a form of blabla before using it?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Must be a weightlimit both for upper cap and lower so you aren't to heavy you won't get up the second hill or too light so you fly of the second hill.

There seems to be a complete lack of comprehension of basic physics in this thread. There's *no* way you'd fly off of the thing.

Obviously they're gonna make sure it's completely safe before it's available to the public, I highly doubt you're going to be able to just fly off the edge and die when it's finished lol... You don't say "I'm gonna make the biggest water slide in the world" without having people quadruple check that it's safe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lots of wussies up in dis thread.

I'd be the first one to try it. Love me some adrenaline.

(I'm also a certified skydiver, get on my level)
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a waterpark just outside the city where I live with a 72ft free fall slide. I couldn't imagine climbing the stairs to one that is twice that. Oh and you're supposed to cross your legs when you slide down IIRC. Can't say I recall any enema-like experiences when I forget to, but my balls hurt. I suppose a woman could get quite a good douching with it though. And the water when it's level is plenty enough to slow you down.

Deleted
    Hold my beer.

Deleted
    Hell yes!
    But then I found it fun to jump out of a perfectly good airplane at 15k Foot the first time I flew.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.ibtimes.com/mighty-verruc...erpark-1477718

You are put on a raft with 3 other people, stop being a pussy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dusselldorf View Post
    There seems to be a complete lack of comprehension of basic physics in this thread. There's *no* way you'd fly off of the thing.
    You underestimate human stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    What is to keep you from hitting that hill too fast and launching yourself off the slide.
    Science and engineering.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it was floating in the middle of a lake, then yes.

And this is coming from someone who knows nothing apart from the basics of swimming.

Otherwise, F dat thing.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumadre80 View Post
    Water Rides are my preferred thrill ride and I've yet to encounter a water ride I wouldn't go on but there is no way in hell I'd get on this thing. It looks like the Superman in Darien Lake, NY.

Aww the Superman is nothing! I love that ride, the only good one Darien Lake even really has!

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe not for a static object, then you put some stupid person there and you might get suprised.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason we think people could fly off is because of the second hill. You would need to be at the perfect speed to make it over the hill. If youre going too fast, you would launch off of it. If youre going too slow you wouldnt make it up the hill and someone else would hit you as they come down

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    The reason we think people could fly off is because of the second hill. You would need to be at the perfect speed to make it over the hill. If youre going too fast, you would launch off of it. If youre going too slow you wouldnt make it up the hill and someone else would hit you as they come down
    Do you think this is a freefall ride?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Lots of wussies up in dis thread.

I'd be the first one to try it. Love me some adrenaline.

(I'm also a certified skydiver, get on my level)
    I would sky dive, but no way Id ride that water slide

Deleted
    Im clearly ... out
    Oo

10+ Year Old Account
    HELL NO! This looks too extreme for me.