Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

[16+]Crockodile drugs

Okay, let's talk a little bit about these drugs, I read on a local news paper that this has just gotten to america from Russia (I believe) and it was so powerfull it would simply rot your skins (It could go from Skin up to your bones) and after 3 years you would either be dead or dying

YOU OPEN THE PICTURE OF YOUR OWN WILL! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS

VERY NSFL LINK: EXTREME GORE
    http://theallegiant.com/wp-content/u...crocodile4.jpg

this is the Result, What do you think of this effect?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-used-U-S.html Source (Not my local newspaper
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-11-21 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Styx1992 View Post
    Okay, let's talk a little bit about these drugs
    Lots of talk already happening/has happened via search function on MMOC.

Instead of having [16+] in the thread title, maybe you should use [FUCKING GORE]
    [edit; Thank you for creating a link instead of having the image show itself here]
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2013-11-20 at 05:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Instead of having [16+] in the thread title, maybe you should use [FUCKING GORE]
    What did you expect from a jpeg in a thread about drugs causing flesh to rot?

Deleted
    Why are the toes black? It doesn't look like they're rotting.

Unclean cooks of codeine, converting it into Desomorphine is the issue. It's kitchen Chemistry that is killing people, not the drug.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Gangreen...

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    What did you expect from a jpeg in a thread about drugs causing flesh to rot?
    It didn't have to be plastered as a huge image the moment you entered the thread (atleast the OP now links it to a site)

Unlike most injectable drugs, the frequency of injecting is increased greatly with Desomorphine (this drug) and the cooking process and chemical in general is very acidic ( soft bone melter, think your face) and dirty. when you combine injection sight wounds, dirty chemicals, reusing needles and all that, you get all kinds of bacteria fucking you up.

in most of our anglo countries we see things like cotton feaver, veinal botchalism and lovley shit like that, none of which are jokes. This takes the cake tho.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted

Gangrene I guess where they're just dying?

I know it's becoming a problem in Arizona and it's slowly working its way into my state, Utah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that's nasty. That foot looks like it could belong to a corpse.

"Flesh eating drug you say? Sure, I'll try that! What's the worst thing that could happen?"
    Last edited by Santti; 2013-11-20 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeerus View Post
    I know it's becoming a problem in Arizona and it's slowly working its way into my state, Utah.
    unless you see it for yourself do not believe it.

This is a situation that is caused by lack of opiates amongst extreme substance abusers.
    America is literally drowning in opiates, there is no logical reason for this to be a thing here.
    We have so many legal pills, and so many illegal ones.. basically, there is no need to be worried. It's not going to be a thing.

That must be one addictive drug.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    unless you see it for yourself do not believe it.

This is a situation that is caused by lack of opiates amongst extreme substance abusers.
    America is literally drowning in opiates, there is no logical reason for this to be a thing here.
    We have so many legal pills, and so many illegal ones.. basically, there is no need to be worried. It's not going to be a thing.
    Its not the first time America tries getting more badly impure opiates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPPP

Some Californian knobend decides to make synthetic morphine. Just didnt realize (or didnt care) about the impurities. This particular impurity caused instant overnight irreversible worst case of Parkinson's you could get.

That picture will ensure I wont get sleep tonight.

Kinda creepy that there was little blood in it. God the pain?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    Unclean cooks of codeine, converting it into Desomorphine is the issue. It's kitchen Chemistry that is killing people, not the drug.
    Yeah, the drug itself doesn't cause this. It's creating the drug in a filthy bathtub that raises the chance of this happening. It's the cheap production method that's to blame here.

Anyway, apparently the reason people risk this happening to them is because the drugs is cheap and it's basically the only option once other drugs have become too expensive for you. A true addict will give this a few tries, it goes well a few times so he does it more... then eventually the stuff happens that's on the picture.

This is basically rock bottom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    "Flesh eating drug you say? Sure, I'll try that! What's the worst thing that could happen?"
    Normal people won't give this a try. Only addicts that can't afford things like heroin or meth anymore will resort to this drug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Normal people won't give this a try. Only addicts that can't afford things like heroin or meth anymore will resort to this drug.
    Oh I know. But still, that's one hell of an addiction if you resort to something that is known to literally rot your flesh off. Do they not know what they are taking, or is the addiction that bad? I'm no stranger to addiction, but woah, talk about being desperate.

Deleted
    If somebody wants to take that, than go ahead, its your life, I dont care about what other ppl(strangers) are doing until it affects me.

I think those ppl taking that drug could perform really well in some zombie movie or something like that. No make-up needed.