Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    *considers the whole island unchallenging*
    *calls anything that might kill him stupid*

Sounds legit.
    Raid Trash is "unchallenging" as most people would agree. If you go in and Battle Horn the entire instance that's not designed to be killable all at once, that's not "challenging," that is "stupid." I think he's using the proper term here.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Well just so you know, I never meant to bash you. I was just wondering what you were doing.
    No hard feelings, if you haven't found out already you can look back and see my responses. I had to repeat myself multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Hard? Nothing about it is hard, everything not a rare dies within 5 seconds.
    See in this case you MUST be heroic geared. You're not skilled and can't possibly be skilled, it's 100% your gear. *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Raid Trash is "unchallenging" as most people would agree. If you go in and Battle Horn the entire instance that's not designed to be killable all at once, that's not "challenging," that is "stupid." I think he's using the proper term here.
    Thats the point, I like Timeless Isle because you don't do stupid stuff to play. Funny thing is pulling a whole group of Dungeon trash isn't stupid at all, its actually recommended. Pulling all of the people you need to kill for your quest isn't stupid, its also recommended because you can do it.

Reason why I like timeless Isle: You can't fucking pull 10 people, because its stupid! It isn't like all other content in WoW. I like it because I can pull two and its challenging and exciting for me!

I love that you have such a huge ego you come on here to insult people who are enjoying the game because they find content more challenging than you.
    Last edited by StrayFox; 2013-11-20 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    fighting the mobs 1 on 1 = easy.
    fighting 2 mobs = challenge.
    Pulling 10 mobs = stupid.

Why don't you read what he said?
    I did read it. One of his examples was trying to solo Cinderfall. *shrug*

You made claims that the island wasn't hard, and that you've never died there on 2 characters.

Like the old adage goes, if you ain't dyin, you ain't tryin.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Try doing it while undergeared AND from Australia. I love my latency...so...much...

Fortunately, I now have a full set of 496 gear for every alt I could possibly roll, and I no longer need to go there for anything.

Deleted
    It was difficult? I got like 10 epics the 1st day I stepped on Timeless Isle and it was piece of cake...

Quote Originally Posted by Toziel View Post
    Try doing it while undergeared AND from Australia. I love my latency...so...much...

Fortunately, I now have a full set of 496 gear for every alt I could possibly roll, and I no longer need to go there for anything.
    *High five!* Me too! But I still go there from time to time to farm for rep while waiting for ques.

Quote Originally Posted by StrayFox View Post
    Thats the point, I like Timeless Isle because you don't do stupid stuff to play. Funny thing is pulling a whole group of Dungeon trash isn't stupid at all, its actually recommended. Pulling all of the people you need to kill for your quest isn't stupid, its also recommended because you can do it.
    You can't pull entire groups if you don't overgear it. You can't pull entire quest mob chains if you don't overgear it. As you so decidedly pointed out, it's the gear, stupid.

Reason why I like timeless Isle. You can't fucking pull 10 people, because its stupid. I like it because I can pull two and its challenging and exciting for me.
    You can pull 10 people if you overgear it. You're just in that exciting baby stage because you don't overgear the place, but it's actually no different from old WoW when people didn't overgear quest chains and such. They thought it was hard.

I love that you have such a huge ego you come on here to insult people who are enjoying the game because they find content more challenging than you.
    I think your own ego's the most overinflated in the room. Go read over your OP again. Anyone who disagrees with you must be wrong for some reason. Anyone who thinks its "easier" than you do, oh, well in that case it's 100% gear.

Again... hard regents exam coming up, I feel for your pressure.

Deleted
    Funny how so many people misunderstood the OP and starts to make pointless arguments as voidspark here above.

Quote Originally Posted by reimonic View Post
    It was difficult? I got like 10 epics the 1st day I stepped on Timeless Isle and it was piece of cake...
    To some people it was difficult, if you'd like there is a ticket for the hate train if you'd want to jump on. I'd recommend staying another night in Happyville though.

Quote Originally Posted by Toziel View Post
    Try doing it while undergeared AND from Australia. I love my latency...so...much... Fortunately, I now have a full set of 496 gear for every alt I could possibly roll, and I no longer need to go there for anything.
    You get server latency on larger servers too if people pull Dread Ship or Celestials/Ordos (or at least you did), it was a massive server load. Also, you can still get Burdens to upgrade your tokens to 535 gear.

Raiding's hard? I went into LFR and blew right through it.

Thread logic.

You can't pull entire groups if you don't overgear it. You can't pull entire quest mob chains if you don't overgear it. As you so decidedly pointed out, it's the gear, stupid.

You can pull 10 people if you overgear it. You're just in that exciting baby stage because you don't overgear the place, but it's actually no different from old WoW when people didn't overgear quest chains and such. They thought it was hard.

I think your own ego's the most overinflated in the room. Go read over your OP again. Anyone who disagrees with you must be wrong for some reason. Anyone who thinks its "easier" than you do, oh, well in that case it's 100% gear.

Again... hard regents exam coming up, I feel for your pressure.
    I really don't know why I'm arguing with someone who won't stop, but here I go...

What was that? Over geared? Ha, I stated earlier its going to be easier if you are over geared you are solidifying my arguement. oh wait most people who do timeless aren't over geared, most people who quest and do dungeons while leveling, are-hate to break it to ya-the appropriate gear and level. Soooo... thanks bud. Get outta' here!

- - - Updated - - -

You get server latency on larger servers too if people pull Dread Ship or Celestials/Ordos (or at least you did), it was a massive server load. Also, you can still get Burdens to upgrade your tokens to 535 gear.
    You are on a mission to attack everyone who are enjoying the challenge, get your over sized ego out of here please.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    I did read it. One of his examples was trying to solo Cinderfall. *shrug*

You made claims that the island wasn't hard, and that you've never died there on 2 characters.

Like the old adage goes, if you ain't dyin, you ain't tryin.

I never seen him up to try and solo him. When I see it i'll give it a shot. Not sure how to stop other people from taggin him though. I'm on a high pop server so....
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

It was so refreshing to actually get killed for a change and having to actually use abilities on my class that people never seem to use anywhere else is fantastic.

I love interrupting, stunning, trapping, and other nonsense just so I can kill a few guys or survive. Its an awesome feeling that I have to actually use my mind and most of my abilities on my class to survive, just like the old days.

Note: There is challenge in the game in other places (heroic raids, or normals etc.), but I haven't been able to do them, really enjoying some content I can actually do on my own time that makes me think. I'm really glad the basis of Timeless isle is the future of questing and I hope it still retains the challenge.

EDIT :

If you think its easy, go run through the Isle in questing gear or heroics as a Warrior. You will be coming back to agree with me.

Its easy, I agree, if:

A: You get a group of friends to help.

B: You are over geared for the place. (I mean, you shouldn't really be their anyway unless you wan't celestials or you're farming for the rep.)

C: You have been playing forever and jumped in with lasts patches gear, I.E. Still over geared. (Timeless is meant for players who just joined and have heroics or below. :P)

D:

EDIT: EDIT:

Man, have you guys only been farming the area near celestials? Have you tried soloing any of the content here?

Try killing a rare on your own or killing one of those high priests or furnace bearer guys, they are brutal.

Yes, I play on my own or have my Brother help me on his paladin, still difficult. We both played since Vanilla, tease me that I suck all you want but you probably are on a high populated server and run in with a group of five people or have gear through the roof. Be in my shoes before ridiculing me. :P

LOL WUT? I have started harvesting tokens, got in on celestial kills, and farmed for rep on my last three 87-90 toons. Puhleeeeeze. Hello kitty timeless island difficult? In what reality?
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    LOL WUT? I have started harvesting tokens, got in on celestial kills, and farmed for rep on my last three 87-90 toons. Puhleeeeeze. Hello kitty timeless island difficult? In what reality?
    Oh sweet lord, such innocence. You can read the rest of the posts if you want there are tons who agree with me. And I have repeated myself thousands of times so I'm not going to say it again for you.

To sum it up, I thought it was challenging and enjoyed myself, just because you didn't you don't have to insult me. Thanks!

You are on a mission to attack everyone who are enjoying the challenge, get your over sized ego out of here please.
    The hilarious part is that 1) I was just identifying with his problem of lag being a bitch at times, because server lag also happened. And 2) I was actually telling him he could get even more out of the Isle and did not have to abandon it.

ROFL but you're now so caught up in your war that it's turned you into an idiot. Read a post before tossing blanket insults? (never mind you completely misunderstood the post you replied to above anyway). I love how your edits are coming in also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    I wish I lived in your reality.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to send a message to whichever Blizz coder/coder team decided to put a Berserker (the Yaung-holes that do a 500k-plus flaming charge stun) on the bridge that leads to Huolon, that seems to respawn whenever anyone in chat says "Huolon is up!"

*ahem*

@#*& you.