Thread: SoO

SoO

Will we see a 5% nerf each month in the near future? They did it for ICC and DS, will they do it here?

Also that speed kill on wowprog is so wrong 10 mins? H norushen? with a 7 min enrage timer.

That speed kill on Norushen, as far as I know, is based on recorded times between boss kills on armory. So that 10' is the period from Fallen Protectors death -> Norushen death (including swapping, loot distributing and trash clearing time).

we will problably see that

Item upgrades were supposed to take the place of progressive zone wide nerfs. They also said they don't like the idea of weakening the enemies rather than strengthening the players. So no, probably not. Especially with the range of difficulties we have now, there are plenty of avenues to see all the content - the "harder" difficulties should really stay at their intended difficulty.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

The reason for crazy ilvl jumps between each gear level is to simulate nerfs - and it works well for them I guess, they really only nerf lfr now.

May suck for players a bit - you fall behind so fast if you stop raiding:P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    Will we see a 5% nerf each month in the near future? They did it for ICC and DS, will they do it here?
    There has been no indication that this will happen (it was not incorporated in ICC or DS as a surprise feature partway through), and I see no reason for the necessity. Gear has always nerfed the content for you and flex/coins means that it's possible to gear up faster than you could in previous expansions.