Deleted

TellMeWhen internal cooldown tracker for Legendary tank cloak?

Hey all,

I've been trying to do this for a few days now and I don't seem to be getting anywhere. I usually use WeakAuras to show procs and the likes, but I like to have a single bar from TellMeWhen that shows a few procs and abilities - because it's easier than setting up icon positions individually, IMO, with WeakAuras.

I don't seem to be able to get my ICD tracker for the tanking cloak proc to work though. I know that this is the proc: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=146193

I've set an ICD icon tracker with "146193: 120;" to be tracked, with 120 being the ICD in seconds - it's set to start counting down from the moment I receive the debuff - but it just doesn't work!

Anybody managed to get something like this working? Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind - derp moment, I'll just track the debuff.

That spell cannot possibly be the proc because there is no buff associated with it. You are probably looking for 148010.

When in doubt, use the spell name, not the spell ID.
    Author of TellMeWhen and many other useful and helpful addons such as SpeedyLoad.

Tekagi … adding to Cybeloras's post, following is an icon export that tracks the debuff "Endurance of Niuzao". When it procs it displays the icon with a border activation flash, then displays the icon at 50% with the cool down sweep timer.

Code:
    ^1^T^SBuffOrDebuff^SHARMFUL ^SType^Sbuff ^SAlpha^N0.5 ^SName^SEndurance~`of~`Niuzao ^SEvents^T ^N1^T ^SType^SAnimations ^SAnimation^SACTVTNGLOW ^SEvent^SOnShow ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SShowTimer^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^N70026^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

You automatically get a debuff when the cloak has procced, and it can't proc again before the debuff expires.

Deleted
    Yeah, I did edit the post to say that I realised there was a debuff and would track that instead, but thanks for the replies regardless!