Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Yasuo, the Unforgiven revealed

Yasuo

Seems like a pretty awesome champion at first glance. Personally i am hoping he will be a AD champ (altho i doubt it).
    His ability's just seem awesome to play with, and being a poke comp seems like it will give you a stronger fight.

I wonder about that W... It seems rather OP :P

What do you guys think about Yasuo?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't like his looks won't be getting him.

10+ Year Old Account
    W seems strong. I could see him being played as a support, poking with Q and stopping the enemy with his W.

MITSURUGI!? what are u doing in league of legends!!!?

10+ Year Old Account
    sad he's not an AD top laner, but maybe that'll be his brother!

Still gunna pick him up day one, he sounds like a great champ and I'm a sucker for a Samurai.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    His brother is dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    sad he's not an AD top laner, but maybe that'll be his brother!

Still gunna pick him up day one, he sounds like a great champ and I'm a sucker for a Samurai.
    Honestly I don't see why you wouldn't play him as an AD. From the looks of it he has a lot of mobility, his ult gives him significant armor penetration against its target's bonus armor, and his w can block out projectiles from the back line. Not to mention that an IE + PD will give him 100% crit chance. Because of this, he can build two or three tanky items while still melting the enemy team's tanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    His brother is dead.
    Yeah, I probably should have read his story before I commented , maybe if he's AP then Ao Shin will be AD.... No, I didn't think there was much chance of that either...

Quote Originally Posted by Lazaroz View Post
    Honestly I don't see why you wouldn't play him as an AD. From the looks of it he has a lot of mobility, his ult gives him significant armor penetration against its target's bonus armor, and his w can block out projectiles from the back line. Not to mention that an IE + PD will give him 100% crit chance. Because of this, he can build two or three tanky items while still melting the enemy team's tanks.
    Don't get me wrong, that's what I was going to do , tbh I'll probably try him top lane anyway, the shield from his passive sounds good (can't tell if I want it to proc from minion damage or not...) Q Sounds like good poke and AoE(combined with E), W for deflecting enemy ranged attacks (Blinding Dart you say Teemo? I THINK NOT) and buffing your passive, E, if it's a skill shot for escapes, if it's targetting for gap closing and then R, which I'm thinking will have a shortish CD due to the "must be airborn" tag, and quite low damage to rape tanks (of which you fight alot top lane, combine with BoRK for maximum skullfucking).

But I'm guessing they'll do something mean, like give him crap base stats, or give him really low AD/Level to make sure he's not viable as an AD top.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    He is not AP. He's a melee AD carry. Or, Fighter Light.

I'm quite sceptical when it comes to melee carries (Fiora!) but we'll have to wait for PBE if he's any good.

Deleted
    First thing i thought when i saw him was Xin Zhao. They said he would be played as a mid champ but i think he will work just as well top in the right hands, atleast i hope so. Done like the idea of a AD in middle for some reason :/

Maybe he will be a hybrid so you can go either way?

Q AP and maybe E AD.

What i'm wondering about is tho, will he have a new resource (Flow), use mana or maybe just CD's? His passive gives him "Flow" which will either build up like Aatrox's bar or will have a small icon like Static Shiv.

That W block on Cait's or Lucian's ult. Dang :P
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Looks extremely dull. :<
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Maybe he will be a hybrid so you can go either way?

Q AP and maybe E AD.

What i'm wondering about is tho, will he have a new resource (Flow), use mana or maybe just CD's? His passive gives him "Flow" which will either build up like Aatrox's bar or will have a small icon like Static Shiv.

That W block on Cait's or Lucian's ult. Dang :P
    Don't people read up at all? Most of this has been answered by CertainlyT.

Additionally, him being able to play AP would be stupid. Spells can't crit and thus it would completely nullify his passive.

Looks like I was sorta close in the other thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    How cool would it be if he turned out to be some kinda mage that fired wind blades with his sword or something?
    He uses wind powers so that's close enough.

Can't wait to see how he is in action. He looks pretty cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Don't like his looks won't be getting him.
    And then he turns out to be OP in which everyone then plays him, if you don't play a champion based on looks then there is something wrong. Not being offensive but I hate the way Eve looks but I know she is good in the jungle so I play her.
    Hey everyone

W looks good. Could be a good support, but then he would be boring. Needs to be fed for great late game/mid game

I personally am going to jungle with him, but then again I jungle every champ I can. Pimp Cane OP

I'd try playing him top. Then again, I play everyone top.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

After trying him out quickly, I gotta admit, he's quite damn mobile with that E, just dashing to all the minions is crazy. He seems to have a big (or I would even say MASSIVE) damage spike mid/late game.

Landing ulti is not a problem (very long range as well), and Q can crit & applies on hit effects (Statikk Shiv did proc.)

For sure worth checking out, a nice step up compared to other melee carries. I can see him top, mid and even jungle really.
    Last edited by StNimrod; 2013-11-23 at 02:46 AM.