Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    It looks good, but I have a feeling its gonna be super easy since they always make Mario games easy so kids dont have much trouble beating them. Usually you can run right through a mario game in a couple hours unless youre trying to get the max stars/coins per level or something

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It looks good, but I have a feeling its gonna be super easy since they always make Mario games easy so kids dont have much trouble beating them. Usually you can run right through a mario game in a couple hours unless youre trying to get the max stars/coins per level or something
    I'm actually hearing the game does get hard as you progress farther through.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Pretty sure this is gonna be the main reason people are going to buy the wii u now. And a new zelda on top of this. Great Deal!
    DAMIT I almost got the money saved up for a Ps4 and now I want a Wii-U this and zelda WW....damit.

lol game looks awesome tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    From the reviews I seen they say after like world 3 it starts to get a lot harder.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    DAMIT I almost got the money saved up for a Ps4 and now I want a Wii-U this and zelda WW....damit.

lol game looks awesome tho.
    And Nintendo does it again, time to get a Wii U it seems and not to mention Super Smash Brothers next year.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't own a Wii-U, but man, that game looks amazing. Really wish I could play it :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    God damn that looked awesome. Makes me think of Super Mario 2, with their jump abilities and such.

Well, wasn't that sure on Wii U, but I'm now... Damn Nintendo, gonna make a hole in my wallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    And Nintendo does it again, time to get a Wii U it seems and not to mention Super Smash Brothers next year.
    Been wanting a Wii-U/3DS/Ps4 and now I got the money to get ether the DS or Wii-U and I am short by like 200$ after tax to get the Ps4....aarrggg lol
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm watching Jirard (The Completionist) on stream right now and he's struggling in World 5 currently, so to answer the question about the game being hard? Yes it is.
    Hey everyone

Well I'm watching Jirard (The Completionist) on stream right now and he's struggling in World 5 currently, so to answer the question about the game being hard? Yes it is.
    I just want to say....where is the RL coin train.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want to say....where is the RL coin train.
    A lot of trains are gold trains in disguise, the secret is in the cargo.

But honestly, this game looks really really good.
    Hey everyone

A lot of trains are gold trains in disguise, the secret is in the cargo.

But honestly, this game looks really really good.
    For as old as the hardware is yes the game looks fucken amazing. Then again ever since the wii/ds I have been impressed with what nintendo dose on old hardware when it comes to graphics.

10+ Year Old Account
    For as old as the hardware is yes the game looks fucken amazing. Then again ever since the wii/ds I have been impressed with what nintendo dose on old hardware when it comes to graphics.
    They take the cartoony route and it works every time. I'm still baffled as to why they chose Wind Waker as a remake still.
    Hey everyone

They take the cartoony route and it works every time. I'm still baffled as to why they chose Wind Waker as a remake still.
    I wanted a MM remake but ill settle for WW.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted a MM remake but ill settle for WW.
    Just seemed the WW was a bit surprising.

I really want Jirard to get back to playing so I can see more of this game, it looks amazing and watching him do the World 5 final was interesting. That last boss seemed like you had to ground pound him fast or else he'd get up pretty fast.
    Hey everyone

Just seemed the WW was a bit surprising.

I really want Jirard to get back to playing so I can see more of this game, it looks amazing and watching him do the World 5 final was interesting. That last boss seemed like you had to ground pound him fast or else he'd get up pretty fast.
    I stopped watching after the boss didn't want to spoil anything more for when I get it myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped watching after the boss didn't want to spoil anything more for when I get it myself.
    I don't know if I want a 3DS or a Wii U first, this game and SMB are quickly making my decision easier.
    Hey everyone

I don't know if I want a 3DS or a Wii U first, this game and SMB are quickly making my decision easier.
    I think ill hold off and get a Ps4 because I really want one but the console after is kinda a tie for Wii-U or 3DS.

This game really is a blast with 4 people, and any skill level was having fun among the 6 of us playing (ranging 6 years old to me, who has been playing Mario since the NES days).

Not sure when these came along, but there are switches that flip when you jump (I think Galaxy 2). Doing a board with 4 people and these switches is absolutely insane.

I think difficulty is situational. Some boards were absurdly hard with 4 people (where we burned 20 lives and didn't make it through). Boss fights you just throw enough bodies at stuff and it will die.