Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely hate it. I'm glad the special achievements are obtainable in flex, as it doesn't require you to stall heroic progression. Still I love using metas as a way to link your current progression, and track other peoples. Now I have to check peoples mop raid achievements and scroll through tons of crap to see if they're lying about progression on mains.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    As a Heroic raider that likes feeling like an entitled special snowflake, I'd have preferred they keep the Heroic requirements in.
    At least he's honest

OT: As a casual non-raider who mostly quests on alts and LFRs, I reckon it's better if they kept them in the achieves, as it is you can outgear it on Flex and steamroll most of them. Those mounts should be a show of accomplishment for the best of the best.

As a player that has never completed an entire teir in heroic during current content (aside from dragon soul which was a joke at 30% nerf and ill admit it), I am glad they removed the heroic achiv from the meta. My server is so far behind the heroic curve that these mounts just didn't exists untill 1-3 patches later, even though we could complete the parts to do the fights in weird or special way. Being gated behind heroic kills just doesn't make sense to me. Especially when most end game bosses drop a heroic only mount already.

I would have prefered if they kept the heroic kills, doesn't feel very special now that you don't even need to set foot in normals to get it. This from someone who just got the mount last night, 4/14 HC progress.

You can all say that you don't like it or you don't feel special anymore (which I am partly in the same boat with you but meh) but this is WHY they have 3 different mounts this tier.

1. For Flex and LFR - Spawn of Galakras
    2. Normal Garrosh - War Wolf
    3. Heroic Garrosh - War Scorpion (Beyond me as to why...but yeah)

If you want to feel special or want it to mean more push your guild to down Heroic Garrosh. It's that easy. I am only 4/14 HC on a 2 raids a week guild so I doubt I'll see it myself but for the people that already have it or are farther congrats!

Deleted
    How many people do you know did every heroic meta in heroic difficulty while it was current? Most of these raids cleared heroic, then went back to normal to get the other achievements so they massively out geared the content anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Imhere View Post
    How many people do you know did every heroic meta in heroic difficulty while it was current? Most of these raids cleared heroic, then went back to normal to get the other achievements so they massively out geared the content anyways.
    Not sure how this is really relevant. Noone cares you can do the gimmicks in flex, they care that the heroic kills are removed from the achievement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering you can go back and complete Meta Achievements of previous tiers AND still obtain the mount... I don't see why anyone cares.

To people who full clear heroic on a weekly basis, having to do a normal clear just so people can complete their Meta is pretty annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrenka View Post
    Considering you can go back and complete Meta Achievements of previous tiers AND still obtain the mount... I don't see why anyone cares.

To people who full clear heroic on a weekly basis, having to do a normal clear just so people can complete their Meta is pretty annoying.
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

If they had kept hc on, you could clear achi's on flex same week you did a normal mode clear. Next expansion you could even do them on hc same week you do a mythic clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

15+ Year Old Account
    As this is the first tier that I've left heroic raiding guild, I enjoy the fact thst I can still go for the mount. In the past, we always argued over whether to do the achievements on week vs having another week of heroic gear. I use to suggest getting all achievements during the first week of content before heroics were unlocked, but that was usually met with the backlash of "we're learning the fights, so why would we want to add morr difficulty to something we're just learning?"