Will this GFX card be compatible with my current setup?

Hello, black friday started early this year at least in some stores and I was looking at upgrading my gfx card.

As you will see my PC spec is nothing fancy but it does the job for what I play. Since my gfx is rather old I thought of trying to buy something a bit better, sadly the gtx 660 were all sold out but even so I doubt that would be a huge improvement given my cpu is kinda low end. I looked around and found this, the MSI nVidia GeForce GTX650, 1024MB, GDDR5, 128bit, DVI, HDMI, PCI-E.

My current spec is:

Psu- Corsair CMPSU-650TX V2 650W, ATX2.3
    Mobo- Asus P8H61-M/LX/REV3.0, Socket 1155
    CPU - Processor Intel® CoreTM i3 2120, 3.3GHz, socket 1155, Box
    Ram - Memory Kingston 2x4GB, DDR3, 1333MHz, CL9 ValueRam
    GFX: Gfx: Nvidia 9800 gt 512 ram think it is gddr3 256 bit

Will it be compatible with what I have? My current memory is gddr3 but the gfx is gddr5, will this create any problems?

Thanks for the input and sorry for the dumb questions.
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I see (but shouldn't matter) is that the card is PCI-E 3.0 and the MOBO is 2.0

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/34...rd-work-slot#.

Quote Originally Posted by Ectothrix View Post
    The only thing I see (but shouldn't matter) is that the card is PCI-E 3.0 and the MOBO is 2.0

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/34...rd-work-slot#.
    Thanks for the input
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

15+ Year Old Account
    Graphics card compatibility is not an issue. You can run any PCIe card on any board with an 16x PCIe slot.

Also the PCIe 2.0 and 3.0 is of little importance. Even current high-end cards barely reach the bandwidth limit of PCIe 2.0.

The memory on the card has nothing to do with the rest of your computer, because each card has it's own memory controller that accesses this.

As for which card to get:
    I probably would not get a GTX 650. They are not that good for price/performance. A Radeon 7770 is faster in most games and usually cheaper. Also there are often Radeon 7790 on sale that are way faster than the GTX 650.

Powercolor Radeon 7790 - $100 ($80 after rebate)
    HIS Radeon 7770 GHz - $90 ($80 after rebate)

Compared to that, a GTX 650 costs minimum $110 on newegg
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet