Big Bag of Zandalari Supplies drop rate

anyone notice if the Big Bag of Zandalari Supplies drop rate off warbringers has been reduced? while farming this morning I killed 17 and received 1 bag. I have a higher drop rate on the warscouts? possibly a ninja ploy from blizzard to reduce the mat farming off them? or... horrible rng on my part?

i was getting sooo many bags like 3 weeks ago. The last week or two, not so much and whats up with the mounts the warbringers drop? i must have gotten jade direhorn 10 or 11 times and the slate direhorn about 5 or 6 but have yet to see the Amber one.

well I killed 27 warbringers. I got 2 big blue bags, zero mounts, and got 4 big blue bags off scouts. kinda upset. anyone else share their findings would be great. wow sites call for a 30% drop rate.

RNG is RNG, people.

Killed 2 warbringers and 2 scouts this morning; got 2 big bags and 4 small bags.

Honestly you can't draw any conclusions from 17 kills though. In my experience the drop rate is pretty close to 30%, but I would need an N of a couple thousand at least to have any confidence in that.

hence why im trying to clarify and compare to other peoples findings. try posting constructive please.

10+ Year Old Account
    They do have around a 30% drop rate, which you can see on WoWDB or Wowhead. That's low enough that 1 in 17 kills isn't too surprising.