Sha 2
    Galakras 2
    Iron Jug 3
    Shamans 3
    Nazgrim 2
    Malkorok 3
    Spoils 2
    Thok 3

We got some off heal cd´s... SP, Ele, Moonkin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thanje View Post
    Blackfuse : 1 (disci)
    How and what? Tell me me about it.

Immerseus - We both 2 and 3 healed this, it wasn't a big step up to 2 heal.
    Protectors - Both 2 and 3 healed this, I'd definitely recommend 3 for progression. 2 healing was very rough.
    Nourshen - Both 2 and 3 healed this, 2 healing was pretty easy, would recommend for progression. Boss didn't die faster since a couple DPS lagged and got hit by beams but we still killed it easy.
    Sha of Pride - 2 heal this, no question.
    Galakras - 2 healed this. The only healing intensive part is the part right after the first tower when drake fire is spiking. Killing shit faster reduces this.
    Juggernaut - 3 healed this. Was rough 3 healing, definitely 3-4 heal unless you outgear this fight by 10+ ilvls.

Also, it REALLY depends on your group comp. If you have 2 or more hybrids with off healing capabilities (Priest/Shaman/Druid), you'll find dropping to 2 healers is MUCH easier. We've always either had 0 or 1 hybrid, which could be a reason I found 2 healing some bosses very rough.

It really depends what your guild's dps is like. Almost all of the fights (except Spoils, Thok, and Garrosh IMO) COULD be done with either 2 or 3. So it really comes down to how good are your healers and dps, and whether you want to have shorter fights with a higher chance of people dying, or longer fights that are more stable.

We're 13/14H ATM, and here's what we did. Keep in mind our first 9 kills were in the first two weeks when we were undergeared, and we still managed to use 3 or 4 healers on a lot of fights while making berserk checks.

Immerseus: 3
    Protectors: 3
    Norushen: 3
    Sha of Pride: 3 (2 is probably better though)
    Galakras: 3
    Iron Juggernaut: 4
    Dark Shamans: 3 (and 3 tanks)
    Nazgrim: 2
    Malkorok: 2
    Spoils: 2
    Thok: 4
    Blackfuse: 2
    Paragons: 2
    Garrosh: 2
    Minimerlinx - Kel'Thuzad (US)

<Royal Militia> - 14/14H, US22 10m, is now recruiting all classes for WoD! Apply here!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    How and what? Tell me me about it.
    We saw a kill video from some russian guild and noticed they were only using one healer, I found the log from that kill and the guy was only smiting (he used 5 pw:s or something like that) thus we tried it too.

How ? Just kill mines everytime, the boss has to be dead before the 6th assembly line because the 5th is : magnet-mine-something, thus you have to kill magnet, and you'll have mines on the platform. DPS doesn't have to be that high though. I managed to die stupidly (missiles -_-) and so did one of our moonkins.

AL1 : mines (hunter)
    AL2 : mines (warrior-firemage)
    AL3 : magnet (hunter-warlock)
    AL4 : mines (warrior-mage)
    AL5 : magnet (hunter-warlock)

rogue pov : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJDD5QY8ne4
    monk (tank) pov : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARFMsQ2evJo

Edit : russian guild is Энерджайзер on EU-Страж смерти
    Last edited by mmoca1fe73f950; 2013-11-25 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Found russian guild's name

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thanje View Post
    We saw a kill video from some russian guild and noticed they were only using one healer, I found the log from that kill and the guy was only smiting (he used 5 pw:s or something like that) thus we tried it too.
    Thank you very much for this info. I had no idea.