Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mican17 View Post
    World PvP has died on most PvP servers because of faction imbalances. This was the case for three of my servers, and GC has also stated as such.
    Timeless Isle ignores faction imbalance simply because you can attack your own faction. World PVP is very much alive on Timeless Isle.
    Its totally biased towards pve-geared players ofcourse but its still very much alive.

on active WPVP servers you'll quickly find that there's much more than just timeless isle to play around on. Besides if you're grouping up with friends, the chances of ILVL and PvE gear coming into play versus outsizing the opponent, it won't be that hard for a PvP geared person to enjoy WPVP. Besides, the effort to do LFR once a week isn't that harsh, allowing people to somewhat keep up with the majority of what runs around on Timeless Isle.

Personally on Sylvanas I don't find it to be that big of a problem. Sure I get my ass handed to me by most PvE'ers if I'm alone, but the activity of world pvp elsewhere makes up for it nicely, same with when grouping with guildies or friends to take on censer farming and what not on isle.

Just go to STV. As Alliance you got plenty of hot spots for wpvp against 90s, not lowbies ofcourse. There is always some horde attacking the Rebel Camp or Nesingwary's Camp. When I get my wpvp hardon I just patrol on my flier between these 2 spots conveniently close enough to eachother that the attacker doesn't have time to mount up and fly away before I drop on him.

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Timeless Isle ignores faction imbalance simply because you can attack your own faction. World PVP is very much alive on Timeless Isle.
    Its totally biased towards pve-geared players ofcourse but its still very much alive.
    Not on my server. The dominant faction is mostly uninterested in farming bloody coins or killing each other.

Deleted
    Not on my server. The dominant faction is mostly uninterested in farming bloody coins or killing each other.
    Well then your server is different than all the rest. Im playing on two of the most populated servers in EU on both horde and alliance.
    On both servers there are TONS of people killing same faction players on timeless isle.

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Well then your server is different than all the rest. Im playing on two of the most populated servers in EU on both horde and alliance.
    On both servers there are TONS of people killing same faction players on timeless isle.
    Lol? My server is highly populated as well (a queue of 700 every night). You play on only one additional populated server than I do, hence your statement lacks support.

Deleted
    Lol? My server is highly populated as well (a queue of 700 every night). You play on only one additional populated server than I do, hence your statement lacks support.
    Whatever floats your boat, mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post

- Did this change ruin the fun of wPvP on a PvP server around the daily hub areas (Read: Populated areas outside of the capitals), since (apparently) I would need to farm high-end PvE gear to do more than just tickle my enemy?

- How is dueling working now? As instanced-Pvp (where PVP gear would be best suited for just that, a duel) or in the same category as wPVP?
    Yes for have great fun you will need high end pve gear, duelling is in the same wpvE category