Iron Juggernaut Shock Pulse Knockback

Why is it that sometimes I only get knocked back on 2 or even 1 of the Shock Pulses? I'm the only person that it happens to in my group and I am the only DK so I assume it's an ability or something that we have. What is the reason?

pillar of frost

10+ Year Old Account
    pillar of frost (for frost DKs) prevents external movement effects from affecting you.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you time, meaning pressing it as short as possible before the knockback on iron jungernaut you can prevent two from three kicks, pretty useful.

But after our first tries it also took me a second to remember this little addtion to pillars of frost because there are not really much situation where you use it in this way.

Deleted
    A small tip to ppl with engi who wants to min/max that boss, you can jump and use ur glider just as it hits if pillar aint up, takes a bit of timing, but its easy to pull off.

Really nice tip Fnx-. Thank you a ton!