Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    donnie yen has 6 films out next year.. that'll do.

Also really looking forward to arnie's next film.. hopefully the little info we've got isnt a sign that its crap.
    The trailer for it makes the movie look downright fun and amazing at the same time. I can't wait to see that one really, makes my top 10 most anticipated for sure. Love The Last Stand as well, but sad that it didn't do to well at the box office.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    The trailer for it makes the movie look downright fun and amazing at the same time. I can't wait to see that one really, makes my top 10 most anticipated for sure. Love The Last Stand as well, but sad that it didn't do to well at the box office.
    i didnt even know there was a trailer! the name keeps changing that much be why :P.. wasnt it called ten, then breacher.. and now sabotage. looks decent though and im also looking forward to his zombie film maggie. The last stand was alright but i did expect a bit more from Kim Jee-Woon as he's made some quality films in the past but i guess its the curse of going to hollywood.

Deleted
    Very, very good movie compilation. Had no idea about a lot of those and I'm especially amazed at Rio 2 and 300; looking forward to those two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interstellar > X-Men: Days of Future Past > Guardians of the Galaxy > Captain America: The Winter Soldier > Noah > haven't fully processed the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really looking forward to The Fault in Our Stars. Other movies I'm looking forward to: Captain America 2, X-Men, How to Train Your Dragon 2, and Maleficent.
    This passion is a plagiarism.

Hope to see a lot more The Hobbit: There and Back Again in these lists after The Desolation of Smaug hits the cinemas.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Hope to see a lot more The Hobbit: There and Back Again in these lists after The Desolation of Smaug hits the cinemas.
    Yeah, im really waiting to see how much I like DoS before I think about TaBA, the first one was good but underwhelming for me.

Dawn of the planet of the apes!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Njorn View Post
    Dawn of the planet of the apes!!!!!!

The more I think about it the more excited im getting, the first one was entertaining and the Golden Gate bridge battle was one of the top action scenes imo in a couple of years, the next one should be even more interesting if they do it right.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, it'll be just as an anticipated year for me as 2015 is (even though Warcraft has been pushed back). I'm not going to bother listing which I'm most looking forward too, because it's too hard (although The Winter Soldier would come close).
    Captain America: The Winter Soldier
    Guardians of the Galaxy
    Transcendence
    The Amazing Spider-Man 2
    X-Men: Days of Future Past
    Interstellar
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    I am really looking forward to The Hobbit and Godzilla! I remember I was blown away when I saw the old Godzilla so maybe there is just nostalgia behind that

15+ Year Old Account
    Sad to see another year with the transformer/superhero bullcrap. So much budget being wasted on those empty done-to-death subjects

Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    Sad to see another year with the transformer/superhero bullcrap. So much budget being wasted on those empty done-to-death subjects
    You do know that Marvel is releasing two superhero movies every year right? And robot movies counts Transformers + Pacific Rim as far as I know.

The Lego Movie, all the comic book movies & the 3rd Hobbit

15+ Year Old Account

Pretty sure there's more romantic comedies and "based on the new york times bestseller" than transformers/superhero bullcrap. Such budget is wasted on it because they make almost all their money back opening weekend.

They spend money on them because they make bucketloads of cash.
    Last edited by Markluzz; 2013-11-29 at 01:59 AM.

Lego movie you say?

Rest looks like the sort of thing I'd see on a marquee and think "ugh nothing on".

Plus some garbage like another Bay Transformers movie and another Captain America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

After how much Frozen impressed me (More than Wreck-It Ralph actually), I have to add Big Hero 6 to my list, anything WDAS is going to be a must see for me until they start back-tracking, but I'm just going to say Pixar was the new Disney, and now Disney is the new Pixar.

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    After how much Frozen impressed me (More than Wreck-It Ralph actually), I have to add Big Hero 6 to my list, anything WDAS is going to be a must see for me until they start back-tracking, but I'm just going to say Pixar was the new Disney, and now Disney is the new Pixar.
    Wouldn't write off Pixar before I see what they'll do with 2015, where they have two original movies coming out, Inside Out and The Good Dinosaur.

15+ Year Old Account
    X-men, Fast 7 (tho i dont know how its gonna play out now paul is dead) Captain america, 300, and ofc the biggest of the year The Hobbit part 3 maybe i forgot 1-2 but thats pretty much it for me.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog