Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    what the hell is the case about? never seen something like that before and iam quite glad to be honest :O
    man that thing looks like its made to be a heat trap I mean the layout is totally fucked...exhaust fan in the center of the case, really? The case makes no sense and i wonder how is it selling.

You have only 1 intake fan in the front and no exhaust? (CPU fan doesnt count )
    The GPU must be choking so hard since heat is naturaly rising and you have no airflow in that thing. All heat goes up and stay there since the case doesnt have top exhaust or atleast some holes in the top and there is no way the front 1k RPM fan is able to do enough positive pressure to get the heat out fast enough.

What was the temps with the sidepanel off? did you tried it?
    How is your power supply positioned?(fan up or down ?)

I guess there is actually no cable managment done too which doesnt help the airflow either, so you can imagine AMD card will run even hotter then normal in monstrosity like this

I might be wrong but i think your problem is the case. Just try to run it without side panel and see the temps drop atleast 10°C lol

Hi dude.I have gigabyte r7 260x oc rev 2.0 and I've experienced high temps( at most 95c). My card is just one month old.I searched alot to find some temperature benchmarks of this specified model but I didn't find anything , but considering this kind of cooling solution with 2 fans and heat pipe it shouldn't go above 80c.I started thinking if there is a problem with temperature sensor on this card(so little possibility) or the Gigabyte's heat sink and cooling is way worst than it seems to be. I'd wondering if you'd mind informing me what happened after you went for RMA.

This thread is nearly a year old, so it's highly unlikely that someone will respond. You're better off making a new thread asking for help.