A new morning guid on the horizon !

Hello there!

I am looking to start a new morning raiding guild that, raids from 0900-1200 in the morning.
    I do work evening/ night shifts so I don’t have the chance to maintain a normal raid team in the evenings and I assume there’s a lot of you out there with the same issue.
    I am a player that have been around since the game hit in the late year of 04. And been raiding ever since. Heroic and non-heroic, raid leader and raider.

Due to changes with employment I don’t start work before 13.00 at earliest , so I have been looking for a raid team that raid early in the morning. I have tried out late night guilds, but it doesn’t fit me very well.
    In that matter I am trying to create a community for us that want to raid at odd hours in the morning before we go to work. A home were we can feel welcome , a home were you can be safe , a home you can be yourself, without worrying about been late for a raid once you get off work.

Will start out as aiming for a 10 man team at the start then escalate once WoD hits, to a place between 10-25. Not going to be aiming for Mythic raiding for the first. At the moment I do see us going into the current tier to raid Siege of Ogrimar and get some heroic progression.
    I do see us do 2-3 days a week around 08.00(09.00)-12.00

It is going to be an alliance guild at the start of it depends the interest of who many that want to join in on this quest of epicnes and long term love for a new way of friendly and amazing raiding with your morning coffee.
    I have been wanting to to do this for a long time and now I have final done it , If you are interested now comment here or give me a shout at my battletag lakrabakla#2584

I’ll be putting up a guild page within the day and will repost here with info .

We are currently in need of everything!
    2 Tanks :
    2(3) Healers:
    5(6) dps:

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping this up alitle more so more ppl can see =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by waffelz View Post
    Bumping =)
    Are you guys still recruiting? I know i'm 2 years late but...