Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I like how this is the guys 3rd offence and the chief is now being furious and is still saying "its unthinkable" even though its the guys 3rd offense. You should of done a better investigation the 1st time, 2nd time should of given you a red flag. There is a thing called crocked cops dude.

Blind faith imo.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I like how this is the guys 3rd offence and the chief is now being furious and is still saying "its unthinkable" even though its the guys 3rd offense. You should of done a better investigation the 1st time, 2nd time should of given you a red flag. There is a thing called crocked cops dude.

Blind faith imo.
    Innocent until proven guilty.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

"allegedly" - Guilty until proven innocent, oh...wait

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty.
    Lets see.. the camera and voice recording was mysteriously turned off when he sat for half an hour on the side of the road and its his 3rd offense of rape. We only have to wait for the medical examination of the women to wrap this up.

I think the funny part is he gets paid leave for being arrested. Must be nice

Lets see.. the camera and voice recording was mysteriously turned off when he sat for half an hour on the side of the road and its his 3rd offense of rape. We only have to wait for the medical examination of the women to wrap this up.
    No, he's a cop, and cops don't break the law. Obviously the woman was resisting, and she should be beaten with a club until she submits to her cavity search with penis probe.

These are also the same guys saying, "He probably did something to deserve it" when confronted with stories about how a 'suspect' is beaten to a pulp or shot by a police officer. THOSE guys are guilty until proven innocent, like the rest of us. (nothing to hide, right?) But not cops.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are part of the problem. Guilty until proven Innocent in your mind.

No, he's a cop, and cops don't break the law. Obviously the woman was resisting, and she should be beaten with a club until she submits to her cavity search with penis probe.
    Yeah that's what I think right?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

You are part of the problem.
    Yes, I called the cop and told him he should rape a 3rd women on top of the 2 I told him to do years ago.

Guilty until proven Innocent in your mind.
    I base judgement on info that is given to me, it will change whenever more comes in obviously. But since this is the info we were given and this is his 3rd rape offense, his vehicle recordings were turned off and he was on the side of the road for half an hour, evidence points to guilty.

Yeah that's what I think right?
    Yep, I'm pretty sure.

Not enough information. Funny to see you all react like you were there and know the truth though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I base judgement on info that is given to me, it will change whenever more comes in obviously. But since this is the info we were given and this is his 3rd rape offense, his vehicle recordings were turned off and he was on the side of the road for half an hour, evidence points to guilty.
    That would not be adequate evidence for conviction in a court of law, unless he hired no lawyer at all and bungled his defense. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence, but until a medical examiner looks for signs of sexual assault it is unlikely that anything will stick.

Not saying that it is right or anything of the sort; I agree with you in terms of where the evidence points. Just that the current evidence is not definitively guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasireea View Post
    That would not be adequate evidence for conviction in a court of law, unless he hired no lawyer at all and bungled his defense. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence, but until a medical examiner looks for signs of sexual assault it is unlikely that anything will stick.

Not saying that it is right or anything of the sort; I agree with you in terms of where the evidence points. Just that the current evidence is not definitively guilty.
    Good thing MMO champion isn't the court of law and my personal opinion isn't golden

:P

when the lady knows the name of the street she was allegedly raped on, and it turns out his car was there at the right time, kind of goes past a simple allegation. indeed more details and evidence needs to be brought in but in my book that is rather damming.

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Weird, news story says accused, and you act as if he's been found guilty. I'll wait for a verdict before i state an opinion.
    why not make your own decision? (AKA think for yourself?)

You are part of the problem. Guilty until proven Innocent in your mind.
    Innocent until proven guilty should also always apply to the victims of these cases, who are often accused of lying on this very board. If people are going to treat the alleged victims like criminals, at least bestow these alleged criminals with the same rights.

Not accusing you personally of this behavior, but we can all attest that it frequently shows up in these threads.

Would be interesting if it turned out that she offered him sex for "payment" to let her off, he accepted, then she reported him for raping her.

Wow that would be an interesting read, you guys would throw so much shit at each other I'd need an umbrella to read it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    Would be interesting if it turned out that she offered him sex for "payment" to let her off, he accepted, then she reported him for raping her.

Wow that would be an interesting read, you guys would throw so much shit at each other I'd need an umbrella to read it all.
    Which would still be illegal on his part.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratra View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty should also always apply to the victims of these cases, who are often accused of lying on this very board. If people are going to treat the alleged victims like criminals, at least bestow these alleged criminals with the same rights.

Not accusing you personally of this behavior, but we can all attest that it frequently shows up in these threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post

Well, that didn't take long.

How much longer before someone questions what she was wearing, or what need a woman could possibly have for driving at that hour?

How much longer before someone questions what she was wearing, or what need a woman could possibly have for driving at that hour?
    What need could a woman have for wearing clothes at that hour?

Hang on a minute.

I did NOT say this is what happened.

I said it would be INTERESTING because of the response of posters LIKE YOU.

Don't even try and twist my words, learn to read.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Which would still be illegal on his part.
    Deffinitely, he'd be in the wrong 100%. I just want to read the reactions of some of our more emotionally invested posters.

Great force texas has
    I bet the state of Texas is to blame if a cop breaks the law. Also that means all the cops in Texas are gangbangers