10+ Year Old Account

25 Heroic talent selections

Just curious as to what everyone is rolling in 25 man heroic fights this tier.

I am currently 570 ilevel (N WF AoC, N TED, H WF Bow, 4p t16) and 9/14 H progression because normal mechanics are really tough (/wrist). Also I am BM spec since I have TED, will be dabbling into SV again once I can manage to get my hands on H/H WF Haromm's.

Anyways, I find myself using this combo (DB, AMoC, GT) on most fights, often switching to Blink Strikes for target swap fights.

However, I've been seeing a lot of people talking about having issues with Dire Beast functioning properly on targets that move at all and it's making me re-think my choices this week.
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea if your DB is on a moving target then you are losing uptime, basic attacks = less focus from the cd. making the other 2 talents better for said fight's with a lot of add and boss movement.

I'm quite sure that Thrill of the Hunt is the best choice with 2 set bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got bored, killing time before raid tonight and decided to punch out some sims. Some interesting results with Lynx Rush of all things. Also I know it's just a sim and my fight time is a bit low for the typical H SoO fight.

Orc @ 570 ilevel (BM) 4p t16, N WF AoC, N TED, H WF Bow

<Iterations> 50000
    <World Lag> Low
    <Length (sec)> 300 (5 min)
    <Vary Length> 0%
    <Player Skill> Elite

DB | AMoC | GT ------ 355,771 dps
    DB | BS | GT --------- 351,380 dps
    DB | AMoC | BR ------ 350,406 dps
    DB | LR | GT --------- 348,375 dps
    FV | AMoC | GT ------ 346,533 dps
    DB | BS | BR --------- 344,970 dps
    FV | BS | GT --------- 344,508 dps
    ToTH | AMoC | GT --- 343,752 dps
    DB | LR | BR --------- 343,191 dps
    ToTH | BS | GT ------ 342,603 dps
    FV | AMoC | BR ------ 340,401 dps
    FV | LR | GT --------- 339,974 dps
    ToTH | LR | GT ------ 338,940 dps
    FV | BS | BR --------- 338,750 dps
    ToTH | AMoC | BR --- 335,426 dps
    FV | LR | BR --------- 334,659 dps
    ToTH | BS | BR ------ 333,654 dps
    ToTH | LR | BR ------ 330,996 dps
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

It depends on spec for me.

I use Barrage whether I'm SV or BM in over half of the SoO fights over Glaive Toss because there is so much AoE in this instance, and moreso on some of the heroic versions of the encounters. Not just alot of AoE adds either, many times they are spread out and tailor made for Barrage's large cone effect.

As SV if I'm not speccing TotH I'm using Fervor(Fervor for ST fights or fights with less consistent AoE, TotH for consistent AoE such as Protectors/Galakras). As BM either Dire Beast or TotH, same reasons. The reason I like Fervor for SV is it also makes AMoC way easier to use, whereas for BM I'm always going to be specced Blink Strikes, so I don't need the focus boost from Fervor(and it helps reduce button bloat).

Speaking of the AMoC/Blink Strikes tier, as SV I'm usually going to choose AMoC but there are rare occasions when I go for BS instead depending on my role in the fight and if I'll be able to get a full duration AMoC every time it comes off CD into something. Galakras is a good example of a fight that this can be hard to do on, and the fact that it has such constant AoE I would generally rather get 3 TotH procced Multis for the 60 focus over 1 AMoC that may not tick its full duration.