Worth Delaying CS by 2.6 seconds for Stormbolt?

So I am using a double-upgraded LFR (536) Evil Eye of Galakras on my warrior alt which reduces the CD of Storm Bolt to 22.6 seconds, 2.6 seconds over the cooldown of Colossus Smash. I know that SimulationCraft tries to align the CS window with Storm Bolt (because it detects that I have Evil Eye) but I do not know if it will actually delay CS to do so. Should I be delaying CS by roughly 2 globals to make sure it aligns with Storm Bolt every time? I don't know if SimCraft's Evil Eye Storm Bolt/CS syncing function is taking into account that I have the terrible LFR version of Evil Eye and would have to delay CS.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is easy. Off-set it with dragon roar. It should help re-sync it. On bladestorm encounters, simply delay it slightly. Perhaps fill a global with a wildstrike.

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    That is easy. Off-set it with dragon roar. It should help re-sync it. On bladestorm encounters, simply delay it slightly. Perhaps fill a global with a wildstrike.
    Ok, that is what I was thinking (and have been trying on target dummies). I was just wondering because delaying it with those things means have 2-3 less CS windows over the course of a fight. So the trade off becomes 15% less CS window uptime vs every Storm Bolt having 100% ArP.