10+ Year Old Account

Calling all theorycrafters and endgame players!

After a fair amount of waiting I'm happy to finally release http://www.eorzeaendgame.com/

I feel what FFXIV is lacking is an iconic, 'go-to' forum, that isn't run by a large corporation and is specifically for endgame FFXIV. I have played many MMOs and there's always that 'one' site that people choose to check first before googling or whatever.

There's a lot of talent on out there but unfortunately a lot of it gets lost through the pages, unless it's bookmarked/appears on Google. I urge all of the community to consider posting on EorzeaEndgame as well.

If you do have a look over the site, you can see it's pretty barren. I have a long history of MMO gaming at a top level and along with another YouTuber who's offered their service will be providing detailed, well edited and easy to understand guides/videos for the community as a whole. Some sort of weekly/monthly Podcast style show may pop-up also. Of course I'm hoping the FFXIV community as a whole will contribute also.

Apologies for the tl;dr wall of text but I wanted to give a slight back story rather than just to show off the new website.

Quote Originally Posted by Toralin View Post
    After a fair amount of waiting I'm happy to finally release http://www.eorzeaendgame.com/
    There is a lot of misinformation floating around. I usually use Reddit's FF14 and FF14 Theorycrafting subreddits to figure things out, but it's difficult finding hard data amidst the trolls and uninformed. Not to mention Valk's formulae are being called into question concerning Determination and people taking things as gospel. I'd be happy to check it out to get a central area of good, quality info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyese View Post
    There is a lot of misinformation floating around. I usually use Reddit's FF14 and FF14 Theorycrafting subreddits to figure things out, but it's difficult finding hard data amidst the trolls and uninformed. Not to mention Valk's formulae are being called into question concerning Determination and people taking things as gospel. I'd be happy to check it out to get a central area of good, quality info.
    Gotta second this and i hope we can get one soon.