560 H pally and 563 Ele Sham LF heroic guild

dfsgdfgsdfgsdfg
    Last edited by pretiwhitboy; 2013-12-02 at 06:37 AM. Reason: sdfgfdgsfdgsfd

Hello, <LD> is currently recruiting your class for a CORE raid spot. Please contact me so we may discuss your guild search.

<LD> is currently looking for skilled players. LD has been around since 2004 and is one of the oldest raiding guilds on Ner'zhul. Raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:30-11:00PM(PST) -which is 10:30pm to 2am EST-
    ~~Current progression: 11/14HM SoO 25m~~

<Current class needs (HIGH DEMAND)>

-Mage
    -Boomkin
    -Warrior DPS
    -Warlocks
    -H pally

(Medium Demand)
    -Ele sham
    -Disc/holy priest
    -Resto druid

**Note; If your class isn't listed on the list, we highly encourage skilled players to apply.**

Guilds priority:

Our priority first and foremost is to progress. Above all we seek to see and complete the hardest possible content in the game. While we respect the fact that raiders have lives outside of the game, attendance and skill award first priority in raid.

Please contact me on battletag; duke#1285

Or please apply @ www.ldnerzhul.com

Hey there. Baddies is currently recruiting all skilled players for out 25man team, with an emphasis on healers. We're 11/14H right now as a 25man group. Been doing 25s since the start of mop and cleared 13/13H last teir on 25. We raid tues-thurs from 7pm central to 11pm central. if you want to check us out our guild website is baddies.org and if you'd like some more info you can add my battletag at Moarkai#1265