[Movies] Horror Movie Buffs, I need your help identifying a movie!

First of all, it is a vague description. But, my Google searches and forum browsing has yielded no success... So I turn to you people of MMO-Champion!

First of all, it was a live-scene action film, decent quality. Likely American make, but I'm not sure.
    Anyways, the major scene I saw, which I saw years ago on accident by popping in an unmarked tape into my VCR (no shit) and this scene immediately popped up:

Ahem:
    There was a gathering of people in a rural (wheat) field at night. One of them, (I think I remember it being a kid or a teenager) was preaching some generic dark zealotry when main hero guy and girl roll in on the scene to break up this cult gathering thing going on. Next thing I know some giant ass demon-tentacle monster bursts out of the damn ground and everyone starts dying! Like people are getting nailed to barns with farm equipment, torn apart by massive tentacles, pulled into mud pits and drowning to death, and the main heroine gets eaten by the monster then carved out of the monster's body by the generic farm-boy hero character with a hatchet or something. I think they end up blowing it up or something, I don't really remember the rest...

I was WTF! What hell is this awesomesauce unmarked VHS tape!? I went back to look for it again a few days later and the damn tape went missing... It's like a conspiracy! I've asked many people about it and think it's one of the "Children of the Corn" movies... I've look a lot of them up and rented a couple but none of them were ANYTHING like this. This whole scene was just a massive tentacle-demon slaughtering EVERYONE! It was awesome! Please let me know the name of it if you know, I've been tempted to get it several times, but everyone I ask doesn't know details!

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Leonidas; 2013-11-30 at 03:16 AM.

It's one of the earlier (1-4) Children of the Corn movies. Either way, check them out on IMDB until you find the actors that look familiar.
    Last edited by Lichantor; 2013-11-30 at 03:19 AM.

Meh. I was told that before so I watched two random ones and they were no were near as violent as this. This was some premium tentacle monster entertainment! ...Likely in very unpopular B-Movie form.

Deleted
    Now I want to watch that movie. Hopefully someone knows it.

I'm pretty sure that's Children of the Corn III: Urban Harvest.

"After Eli dies, "He Who Walks Behind The Rows" rises from the cornfield, revealed to be a grotesque monster with several tentacles. He Who Walks Behind The Rows kills several of Eli's followers (who have snapped out of Eli's control) in horrific ways, including T-Loc. After a brief struggle, Joshua uses the sickle to repeatedly stab at the monster's lower body, which resembles a large tree root sticking out of the ground. "He Who Walks Behind The Rows" collapses and dies."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childre..._Urban_Harvest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

Deleted
    It is Children of the Corn 3. The monster appears 1:20:30 into the movie :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    It is Children of the Corn 3. The monster appears 1:20:30 into the movie :P
    Sounds like someone doesn't properly rewind their VCR tapes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Sounds like someone doesn't properly rewind their VCR tapes.
    I actually have that movie on DVD Do not ask me why...