Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    google search "define:gang"

a set of switches, sockets, or other electrical or mechanical devices grouped together.

So, like, every fuse box I've seen in my life?

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

You have no idea, south america is BRUTAL.

Quote Originally Posted by inboundpaper View Post
    Some dudes were cooking meth down the street from my house.
    We had one of those just across the street. Besides the Meth Lab we've only had the usual Potheads and the occasional wannabe thugs that graffiti overpasses and other public or private property.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Quote Originally Posted by God8010 View Post
    So, what have you seen?
    Batman films.

Either I'm incredibly oblivious or incredibly lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I've seen gang activity so brutal it makes me close the blinds and chuckle to myself while my Ford Flex sits snugly in my two car garage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    If you wanna see gang activity, go to Moreno Valley, CA. Lots of gang activity, and a lot of neighborhoods throughout the city you can enjoy the ballad of gunfire (legally owned guns, I'm sure! Right?) night after night without fail.

Heck, my friend got robbed at gunpoint and pistol whipped in his front yard. Terrible place, lots of graffiti tagging, etc too.
    Who would "want" to see gang activity? My brief stint as a police cadet proved to me that gangs are a force out of control.