Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    In either case, I'm not giving up bacon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twh View Post
    I thought we're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having butt sex with a fish-squirrel.
    Mrs Garrison i love you, but you forgot to include retarded ;(

Deleted
    We might as well start eating some chimp meat.

Deleted
    Hang on a second... What IF Ancient Aliens spliced pig DNA with chimp DNA to create humans? Lel! xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    so I am part pig ?
    Excuse me a moment whilst I go slice some bacon off myself.
    Share! I'd like some SigmaBacon!

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Seems plausible from the Headline alone no further proves needed.
    How so? Chimps can't procreate with anything besides Chimps, and maybe Bonobos (though I'm not sure if the offspring would be valid), but nothing else. Asses and zedonks do not contribute to the diversification of their parent species, as they are not fertile. Our species, and its progenitors, are far too removed from the pig species to ever produce offspring, let alone valid offspring.

I suppose you're kidding?
    Last edited by Lumicide; 2013-11-30 at 11:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumicide View Post
    How so? Chimps can't procreate with anything besides Chimps, and Bonobos, but nothing else. Asses and zedonks do not contribute to the diversification of their parent species, as they are not fertile. Our species, and its progenitors, are far too removed from the pig species to ever produce offspring, let alone valid offspring.
    Headline is all i need lalalala

10+ Year Old Account
    And horses weirdly seem to be the only animal with hair like ours, enough so that the same shampoo can be used... Guess we're also part horse. Watch out, it's Horsechimppig.
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2013-11-30 at 11:16 PM.

Does this mean certain forms of bestiality will now be legal?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    so I am part pig ?
    Excuse me a moment whilst I go slice some bacon off myself.
    Clearly we are not the 30 min orgasm part of the pig
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Uhhhhhhhh

What?

If big cats can't create fertile offspring with other big cats, I doubt a Primate could have produced ANYTHING with an Artiodactyl
    Dude, of course you can't mate with a Pokemon!

/comedy aside. I don't agree with Pig/Chimp people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I work retail. Don't even need scientific proof to sign on to this theory.

This must mean Al Gore was mistaken, the creature wasn't manbearpig it was manchimppig.

Unless you've raised pigs, watched how they act. Very social creatures, can hold grudges, wont sleep in its own shit, wear natures sun tan lotion. Only farm animal I know that wont drink dirty water. Also the way it looks at you and follows your movement. It knows when you've come to kill it and the body has a lot in common with humans.

Still, people are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not ready for this. We're still fighting religion and the projected image of a pig will never be accepted by the human ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Glad I aint jewish or muslim ;o
    Actually, think about it. If we're descended from pigs then wouldn't the consumption of their meat be a form of cannibalism? I find that quite interesting.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by God8010 View Post
    Unless you've raised pigs, watched how they act. Very social creatures, can hold grudges, wont sleep in its own shit, wear natures sun tan lotion. Only farm animal I know that wont drink dirty water. Also the way it looks at you and follows your movement. It knows when you've come to kill it and the body has a lot in common with humans.

Still, people are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not ready for this. We're still fighting religion and the projected image of a pig will never be accepted by the human ego.
    So pigs kind of act like humans? That's your justification for believing this nonsense?

You know what ALSO exhibit human like behaviors? Elephants... Dolphins... several other primates... African grey parrots... some komodo dragons in zoos...

what kind of weird animal orgy do you have playing in your mind?

And hey, if we can now magically interbreed across clades, can I breed my dog with a dolphin and produce man's underwater best friend?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bull shit more news at 11.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I mean having a PhD doesn't exclude you from being an idiot, but come on... In your own field?
    I read a guy with too many PhDs that said in a book he wrote that there is no empirical evidence that meth makes you ugly. I think living in the bubble makes some of them loose touch.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    So pigs kind of act like humans? That's your justification for believing this nonsense?

You know what ALSO exhibit human like behaviors? Elephants... Dolphins... several other primates... African grey parrots... some komodo dragons in zoos...

what kind of weird animal orgy do you have playing in your mind?
    You have to remember this is a monkey and a pig from a long ass time ago. Like, you won't recognize them as the thing you see today. Still, try using any of those animals in human anatomy. Tell me how it goes for ya.

I'm not fighting for this. I had this idea a long time ago. I know what I'd face and I'd rather admit defeat and let time have it.