Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello,
    I have a short question about RoS:
    will the dungeons / areas be randomly generated when the player enters?

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    Hello,
    I belive the rifts and bounties are. Or they just have many maps, but eventueally you'll see the same once?

And then to your actual question I dont know, but it would be odd that dungeons / areas would be random, now that the rest off the game aint...Would be like classic wow vanilla questing pre cataclysme vs modern zones.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    Hello,
    The maps will be more randomized, but will work on the same tiles system. There will be some sort of continuity, but the shape and size of the map will change to a certain degree.

Rifts will be totally randomized.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

To gain paragon levels maybe? Or level up a alt to 60...

Damnit I finally figured out how to play the AH and they are nerfing it in March. Made around 100 mil this week after restarting with 5k gold. If only I had been doing it all year.

Just logged into my BNet account and noticed this in game management and was wondering what it meant
    Diablo® III: Reaper of Souls Beta
    Last edited by Lilly32; 2013-12-12 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Just logged into my BNet account and noticed this in game management and was wondering what it meant
    Diablo® III: Reaper of Souls Beta
    Need proof but i already hate you XD

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Need proof but i already hate you XD

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    was listening to a few of the RoS streamers and they said you pretty much replace every slot of gear you have within the first few hours unless it was a GG best in slot.
    the beta had gear drops way overtuned so they actually could, you know, test the items. It will likely take a lot longer to actually gear up to torment 2 level.

now i legitmately hate you XD have fun with the beta and bring us good images and opinions!

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel a sudden urge to check my battlenet...

nope :'(
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I'll play when they up mob density again. It still isn't enough. I want to wade through just ending waves of mobs. Not there yet ///
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I feel a sudden urge to check my battlenet...

nope :'(
    yea I never even got an email and still havent. so everyone check your actual account dont sit around waiting for an email.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I'll play when they up mob density again. It still isn't enough. I want to wade through just ending waves of mobs. Not there yet ///
    It's there when you get to higher level

As to reasons "what's the point of playing now", paragon levels won't be easy to get if you have a lot of them. In Beta my paragon was 72, after 10h of playing I got 2bars towards 73.
    To level paragon you need to play on Master/Torment and for that you will need to farm gear.
    Currently I have around 10h played at 70 on crusader and I am still using: helm, chest, hellfire ring, pants from my barb
    It was SUPER hard to upgrade my Skorn. I now rock a beastly 2h legendary 2.5k DPS 1k str, socket and "on kill and destroying a breakable object there is a chance to get 20% of your primary resource".
    Last edited by Cyrops; 2013-12-16 at 12:49 PM.
    PM me weird stuff :3

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Don't paragon levels have an impact in RoS? OTherwise, just don't play it if you're not fussed about it, I havent done but mainly because I don't enjoy running through the same story mode constantly, all will be fixed by ros.
    These exact words have been said by people about so many patches/expansions for different games in the past... you sure you want to say that? ;P
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

OK after playing all this week on the Beta server I can finally answer my own question

There is absolutely ZERO reason to play on the live servers. Sure paragon levels transfer over blah blah blah. But its hardly noticeable unless you have multiple P100 characters so you get a ton of them. Mobs have billions of health so unless you can max them all out it wont make a difference. Normal mode is basically MP0 and is so faceroll not having a single Paragon level wont hurt you. When ever I try to make a character on Live I just end up logging out after 30 mins and going back to Beta.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been working on finishing up my HC Inferno run lately. Up to 50k DPS, 31k HP, and 600+ AR. Should be able to close it out soon. I'm not too sure how Inferno is going to be handled once the xpac hits (I also haven't researched into it yet), so I want to make sure I get it before it has to be level 70 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    These exact words have been said by people about so many patches/expansions for different games in the past... you sure you want to say that? ;P
    Well, to be fair, they actually are addressing this.

You don't run through the story 4 times on increasing difficulty anymore.

You don't have to run the story at all, you can choose adventure mode.

On the PTR, I'm seeing way fewer absolutely stupid drops (no STR/DEX/INT items yet so far.)

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    Some ll say for fun. But imo if you want some just play POE.
    This exactly.
    If you want fun, in a game that is like diablo 2, but looks more like diablo 3, and is quite simply much better in nearly all aspects,. Just play PoE and stick with it. I can recommend it if you haven't already.

D3 isn't going to be fun if you're just playing it for achieves, or grind, or just because you feel you should be playing it to prepare.
    Stop while you got your sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I'm with this person. There's no point at all in playing if it's not fun. Even after RoS.
    Without real money AH or gold AH, it is just another crappy hack and slash single player game.
    I will pass.