Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ...
    I'm so lazy I can't even get BOP items onto the auction house before they are outdated and worth shit
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    I would take a TOC type raid with no crappy trash over most other raids out there.
    Hated TOC. Not necessarily the setup, just hated the raid.

I do like trash though, it adds flavor. Too much trash does get obnoxious.

I like to think of myself as the player who stays in a guild because of their people, even if they are casual. I Eventually end up moving because i cant seem to accept myself as a casual player and just be happy doing heroic dungeons and lfr

Quote Originally Posted by Lovepie View Post
    I used a fishing bot for several months in TBC.
    I've bought gold from a gold farmer.

I got away with both.
    I had a fishing bot for a couple months. Only after spending way too much of my life leveling fishing for the achievements and turtle mount... After a few thousand casts I said screw it, got a bot, and finally after around 10k casts got my mount.

Haven't used any other bots, nor have I used that one since.

10+ Year Old Account
    i store excess stuff (auctionable gear usually, but also cloth and other mats, lock boxes etc.) in my mailbox in the form of 12-item packages, then i forget about them, then they expire and disappear forever...

- - - Updated - - -

i wish there was a consignement service where some one else could auction all my crap that i pick up playing the game for me and take a 50% cut of the profits...
    Last edited by Grubjuice; 2014-01-08 at 04:28 PM.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

I started using CLCDK when I first started playing Death Knight back in Cataclysm. It helped me learn the "rotation" pretty quickly, and then I obviously took over after getting to know the class deeper.

I don't need it for my rotation or to tell me what I should be doing, but I do still use it because it's the easiest way to keep track of my Blood Plague and Soul Reaper.

I always feel noobish for having it (even though I don't actually use it anymore for my rotation), but I haven't replaced it with anything else to track BP/SR.

Stood in the Fire ArMeD_SuRvIvOr's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackodude1 View Post
    I had sex with a woman dressed as a Night Elf during Blizzcon 2008.

(No fucking joke.)
    You're my hero. Nelf secks. Yum.
    Really sucks if they start to limit their vision for an expansion just to get the next one out faster.
    BLOOD DPS. Never forget. Still campaigning to get you back, babe.

I was the off-tank for my guild from The Burning Crusade to the beginning of Wrath. Blew my guild's mind when they found out I had been using my laptop's track pad the whole time. Needless to say my skill and raid awareness shot through the roof after I got a mouse and my tank partner/GM taught me how to strafe. luls.

15+ Year Old Account
    Back in Vanilla, after a bit of character hopping, I found myself on what would become my main for several years - A Tauren Resto Druid.

I have a habbit of deciding what spec a new class will be before I even create it, and make a point of levelling that spec, I then get very stubborn about changing said spec down the line - mostly because its an alt so doesn't need to be min/maxed =p

But I digress, I was leveling this resto Druid, in Vanilla, the concept of extra sets was lost on me, and obviously there was no LFG to level in (though I did do a lot of guild 5 mans while leveling ofc) But while Questing, I did so in cat form, using intellect and spirit gear only. seeing as there were very few secondary stats on levelling gear back then, I was basically using cat form with just my base stats... took forever to kill even basic mobs...

10+ Year Old Account
    I often sit in def stance when fury.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Deleted
    started playing in early BC as a rogue and felt so proud when in my first dungeon (SFK) I was called a ninja. In my head I remember to think "you can bet your ass I'm a M***** Ninja they don't see it coming Pow! pah! ayyyaaah!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 0mni View Post
    In TBC, I used my vagina powers to get a guy to level me to 70.
    Damn those vagina powers...

Noobs make WOW very interesting, especially if/when they are recorded.

Deleted
    I used to make sure there were no other leather users so I could keep all the gear for myself

My priest has used void shift in battlegrounds to stay alive and escape, while dooming a teammate to death. I've even done it with a flag carrier.

I have only killed Garrosh one time and it was LFR where I was AFK until the final phase and still beat one of the other healers. In LFR I usually go on my shammy and only play with 1 hand dropping Healing Rain and a Healing Tide and Healing Stream and top the Meters 90% of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zozobra View Post
    I was the off-tank for my guild from The Burning Crusade to the beginning of Wrath. Blew my guild's mind when they found out I had been using my laptop's track pad the whole time. Needless to say my skill and raid awareness shot through the roof after I got a mouse and my tank partner/GM taught me how to strafe. luls.
    I LOL'ed Up until mid way through CATA this is the only way I could play was via Laptop Track-pad. I legitimately did worse using a mouse and I played Resto Druid topping meters the entire time, the guild was mind blown. It was funny because fights like Malygos and Flame Leviathan I had to plug in a mouse so I could steer a vehicle, but if I was healing I threw the mouse aside and used the track-pad. It wasn't even wow that got me to change it was The Secret World that got me using a mouse. Now I have all movement tied into my mouse Move forward, Turning, Strafe L and R, and auto run.

I once passed out drunk on my keyboard while I was main healing the tanks in Kara. To cover my oops (after the raid leader screaming at me in vent woke me up) I just powered off my computer and then re-logged and claimed it was a power disruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Steamboatrock View Post
    In Vanilla you could mail someone an item wrapped in wrapping paper, so they couldn't see what it was. So I used this to scam people.

I'd buy a bunch of grey vendor trash weapons from vendors and put them in wrapping paper. I'd do /who Ironforge and then mail them to random people with this fake message I made up about how they could play the Warcraft Lottery for 5g. I'd mail them the wrapped item C.O.D. and say each present had a chance to contain a BoE epic item.

The thing is, I did actually mail out one wrapped BoE epic item. But I'd send out hundreds of the junk items, and crazy enough about 50% of people would pay the C.O.D. charge to be able to open up the present and see what was inside. I made about 500g doing it, which was a fortune back then. Then I got reported for it and received a 3-day ban. Not long after that, they patched it so you couldn't send an item wrapped in wrapping paper through the mail.
    I opened one of those once. Well knowing it probably is a scam, but beeing a curious guy, I wanted to know what was inside. You did not happend to play on Burning Legion did you?

Played a rogue in classic for a bit, running behind people and do /me pickpocketed [insertnameofplayer] for X gold. Some people went crazy.
    Doing AV as a mage, before starting, asking people to help summon, and then open a portal to IF seeing half the players dissapear. Had my laughs with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaman View Post
    I opened one of those once. Well knowing it probably is a scam, but beeing a curious guy, I wanted to know what was inside. You did not happend to play on Burning Legion did you?

Played a rogue in classic for a bit, running behind people and do /me pickpocketed [insertnameofplayer] for X gold. Some people went crazy.
    Doing AV as a mage, before starting, asking people to help summon, and then open a portal to IF seeing half the players dissapear. Had my laughs with those.
    Oh god, that's as bad as the people that would emote "xxx has reported you as AFK. Please type /AFK to avoid being removed from the group." or something along those lines. People would just vanish...

As far as a confession: I occasionally like to randomly correct correct grammar in Trade chat. It's hilarious the amount of people that bounce off the walls at that. When everyone feels the need to "be right" it makes them easy to troll.
    Last edited by Louis CK; 2014-01-09 at 05:06 PM.