Page 1 of 20
... LastLast

Rate men. Meet Lulu.

I have been chatting with a female friend today and was discussing some relationship woes. At one point she decided to console me by saying that I shouldn't worry as I will probably find a new girl to date soon enough, after all I have a 8.8 rating on Lulu.

I was somewhat confused and asked her to explain. She showed me an app on her phone, that apparently rates men using their Facebook profiles (Even if your profile is private, mine is.)

I decided to investigate. This is what I came up with.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/21/fa...-rate-men.html
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/lulu/id575284053?mt=8
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...onymously.html

I find this really uncomfortable. I really hate social media and try really hard to keep my privacy. I don't even have a Facebook picture. On top of that I also find this insulting.

Deleted
    i think someone should make a similar app where men rate their female facebook friends.

Deleted
    And this is why I don't have a Facebook account.

Really. Value your privacy and stop using that shit.

Oh wow, that really made me chuckle... And also glad that I'm not a part of this so-called-social bullshit.

Facebook??

Deleted
    I'm sorry, I don't date anyone below 9 Gearscore... erm, lulu raiting.

Boy, am I glad I don't have a failbook account. (and if I did, I'd make half of the infos on my profile up while lieing about the other half)

Might delete my FB now. Wonder if I'm on there.

All right! Are the people without social media banding together to laugh at people who have it? Count me in guys.

Ya it doesn't surprise me what you're saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    i love how the "user review" on itunes is this:
    Stupid as ****

by Joey Kennedy
    Seriously. Give it up, Mean Girls. This **** is ridiculous and redundant. "LETS SECRETLY JUDGE BOYS AND EAT ICE-CREAM!!" Well, judge away and hide behind a phone screen, but you still look stupid as hell.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Wonder what I'd score. My Facebook page is used exclusively for commenting on games with friends and sharing goofy and funny pictures from the internet.

I like to keep my Facebook nonsensical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i think someone should make a similar app where men rate their female facebook friends.
    They'd all get #wouldprobablyfuck or #wouldprobablyfuckagain.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Makes me glad my facebook only has my name in it. I use it to claim free stuff from game events and crap like that ^-^.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Aw what the fuck man.

Apparently I had a profile, at least it told me it deleted one. I'm not sure I feel about that, as in the past two years I deleted everyone from my Facebook except a few close friends and then family, and also I've been married for 7 years... not sure who thought I needed to be reviewed on a ladies grading chart. Or maybe my wife is trying to tell me something.... hmmm....

10+ Year Old Account
    This seems extremely childish and fickle. Meh. D:

While this is certainly dubious and makes me a bit uncomfortable, I can't help but think I have at least one ex I would like to warn other women about. But that ain't about something stupid like "bad in bed" (almost everyone is pretty good with the right person) or even about being untrustworthy, more like "seems charming at first but turns into psycho, stalks your friend and threatens to kill you" -type.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    They'd all get #wouldprobablyfuck or #wouldprobablyfuckagain.
    That's sexist.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    That's sexist.
    So are most of the guys who would download an app just to rate women.

Deleted
    I'm going to make an app that pastes faces of Facebook using women on naked bodies. Then the app can ask something like "is this what she looks like naked?" Then have 3 buttons below the picture. "Her body isn't that hot.", "She's sexier than that." and obviously "Spitting image! Seen her naked! Can testify!"

Think that'd go down well with the ladyfolk? I mean, time we bring hotornot to the 21st century.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    That's sexist.
    And an app specifically designed to rate men isn't? Even if those men have their facebook profiles set to private so that no one they don't know can see them?