Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Tongue action (downstairs), until she can't take it anymore.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't know what it's like in The Netherlands but here it'd be like "WHOA slow down girl!"
    The fuck?

No it isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Tongue action (downstairs), until she can't take it anymore.
    Depends. You don't just send it down there and thrash like snake lunging at a mouse.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking around aside. Take her somewhere engaging and fun. Last date I went on, I took her to a place that had mini-golf, go karting, and that wire thing where you can ride down it.

Two words: Lazer Tag! Yes that's right, lazer tag. Nothing brings two people together more than killing eachother......with lazers.

These are some of the worst dating suggestions I have ever heard! DO NOT ASK FOR DATING ADVICE ON A GAMING FORUM!

Even if very few girls are stupid enough to believe that prince Charming will sweep them off their feet and they will live happily ever after they DO want to be able to imagine that on special occasions, ie first dates, wedding days etc. This does not include boating, hiking, gaming or anything like it.

If you want to have a great first date, be attentive, a good listener and make sure that you make a big effort (and that she knows this) to make it a great evening for her. What exactly you should do will vary from person to person, find out what she likes. A great restaurant that serves her favorite type of food will never be wrong.

P.S. Never bring flowers for a girl if you are going out. Few things are less romantic that wilting roses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, not every relationship starts with a courtship.

In these parts...we don't take kindly to going to fast on our ladies /shotgun
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what kind of date it is. If this is just a one night stand type of thing, then you could try to wow her with a special date, but if you are trying to get into a potentially serious relationship with this girl, then I would just take her to a nice restaurant, and when I say nice I don't mean fancy I mean like Cheddars or something where the bill will only be 30-40 dollars, somewhere where you can sit down, talk, and get to know each other.

If you want to be intimate with a girl the best way to do that is to talk to her. Period. Taking her mini golfing will be fun, but you could do that with anyone. Getting to know someone means alot more. Playing mini golf with a girl is easy, but talking to a girl can be alot harder which is why you'll stand out from all those guys who are trying to do something "special."

Usually I take a girl to a decent restaurant, sometimes I just go to Starbucks and get some coffee with the girl and we talk for the first date. Then, on the second date if everything went well and I feel like I know what the girl is all about, then I'll spice things up by taking her out to do something fun, but always take her out to dinner again and have a nice conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CHNurf View Post
    I sense a story developing here...

To me, the purpose of any date is conversation. I therefore shun movies like the plague. Restaurants are OK if they're nice and quiet. Maybe if you go out on a weekday. Far as hiking goes... I like it.
    Getting heat exhaustion and throwing up water every 3 min of walking isn't exactly a sexy date

just saying you should plan hiking dates carefully!

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you sure she wants to date you? No offense obviously, but there's always the chance that she just likes the physical relationship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you could always perform some ritual sacrifice to bring forth a daemon and then bend it to your will. She'll probably shit herself in fear admiration at how amazing you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fuck?

No it isn't.

Umm yeah it is. Then again...I'm insane....in the membrane...
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Umm yeah it is. Then again...I'm insane....in the membrane...
    The south has fathers with shotguns, the west is "free love for everyone" The northeast is "Fuck You" "Well fuck you too dude" *angry sex follows* The Midwest is like 50's era tv show life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    Hello MMOchamp,

I've met a girl a couple of weeks ago, we kissed a few times and she stayed over aswell. And it has gotten to the point where I actually should ask her to go on a date. The problem is, for once, i want to do something more creative than eating, drinking or going to the movies. It's not that I'm akward or unexperienced, i just want to do something nice.

So i ask you, any ideas? Any nice first date stories?

The only real background info I can give is that we know each other from the student rowing association where we see each other almost daily and we share the same taste of music.
    No matter what you do on a date, as you're driving home at night, turn on the radio (or CD, it helps to have your favorite slow song queued up and waiting), when it starts, pull over. Right there. Pull over, stop the car, look her in the eyes "I love this song. May I have the honor of this dance?" Then you get out, on the side of the road, and slow dance in the moonlight.

Cheesy? Maybe.
    Romantic? Hell yeah.
    Something that she'll remember for years, if not the rest of her life? Well worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gritches View Post

Small business idea: Date narration service. Hire professional commentators out to couples to follow them around and give a play-by-play, with various narration styles ranging from "John Madden" to "Latin Football Announcer" to "Books on Tape".
    And you see him, moving for the kiss, removing the clothing, he's-climbing-on-top....GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    The Midwest is like 50's era tv show life.
    The Upper Midwest sure ain't.

Dates are so incredibly cliché that if you don't do something cliché, like watching the night sky or a walk on the beach, it's not a date anymore.

Just make it interesting and cliché at the same time, it's possible. I would DEFINETELY go eating. Dinner and wine is a pant-moistener for sure.
    Cinema is a no-go for me. It's a cop-out date for boys who don't have anything to talk about, and you're not recognizing the importance her presence. In other words, do something where you can pay attention to her, not a movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisberb View Post
    Are you sure she wants to date you? No offense obviously, but there's always the chance that she just likes the physical relationship.
    Yeah she's kinda forcing me into it with hints
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Deleted
    Take her to a fair or a theme park most people love them places.

Deleted
    How about you show her your collection of old coins and poststamps? If you make airplane models that counts aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    How about you show her your collection of old coins and poststamps? If you make airplane models that counts aswell
    Looks like i lack proper swag, I don't have any of those.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Sky diving!

GO GO GO!

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    You kiss each other and stay over... and then have a first date? I mean... what?
    I've never had a proper date either, I always just skip that part. Am I doing something wrong?