Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    US educational averages are brought down by high poverty areas, that we as a country have basically written off. Basically, even though educators and politicians know that high poverty schools spend a huge chunk of their budget on dealing with poverty related issues, we don't actually adjust funding to compensate so they have significantly less to actual do the actual education. Net result is that we have a large chunk of poorly educated people that sinks the average.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Mother fucker I have been defeated.
    Don't worry, you still have handegg.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Really? Aussies and Kiwis usually seem like cunts, but really funny cunts who you can't help but love.
    We're cunts too

The last bit is important. We're cunts and then we apologize for it.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitkanen View Post
    US educational averages are brought down by high poverty areas, that we as a country have basically written off. Basically, even though educators and politicians know that high poverty schools spend a huge chunk of their budget on dealing with poverty related issues, we don't actually adjust funding to compensate so they have significantly less to actual do the actual education. Net result is that we have a large chunk of poorly educated people that sinks the average.
    You can't say that here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I like how Maths is the defining pinnacle of intelligence on that link. Bullshit if you ask me, I'd rather enjoy my life than become a slave to education, like in Asian countries.

Another thing to note is that different jobs require different degrees of study.
    Eh, most careers are usually considered to use STEM degrees.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    We're cunts too

The last bit is important. We're cunts and then we apologize for it.
    Get back on your Iceberg.

book smarts does not equate to street smarts.

it's not hard to memorize a book.

i've seen plenty of book smart people get put to shame on a professional level by someone who had not even close to the same level of schooling.
    "And so it begins, grab on to your nipples, it's gonna be one hell of a ride." ~ Meteoria
    "AND THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU'RE MENTAL FOR LIKING A GIGGLE STICK MORE THAN A HAM WALLET!! PEOPLE WHO THINK A LIFE OF BEING HATED AND BEATEN AND MURDERED IS SOMETHING A PERSON WOULD CHOOSE TO DO WILLINGLY JUST TO BLOW ANOTHER GUY OR LICK ANOTHER CHICK'S FANNY!!!" ~ Reddit user

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I like how Maths is the defining pinnacle of intelligence on that link. Bullshit if you ask me, I'd rather enjoy my life than become a slave to education, like in Asian countries.

Another thing to note is that different jobs require different degrees of study.
    Math, Science, and Reading.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ateista View Post

i've seen plenty of book smart people get put to shame on a professional level by someone who had not even close to the same level of schooling.
    Common sense trumps all, experience after that, schooling after that.

Additionally, technical fields rely much more on schooling than non-technical ones. Business management is more about planning and efficient workforce use etc... which can be considered common sense, Civil Engineering is technical, common sense wont get you very far without training.

Congratulations.

This really needed a topic.

Common sense trumps all, experience after that, schooling after that.
    this guy gets it!
    "And so it begins, grab on to your nipples, it's gonna be one hell of a ride." ~ Meteoria
    "AND THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU'RE MENTAL FOR LIKING A GIGGLE STICK MORE THAN A HAM WALLET!! PEOPLE WHO THINK A LIFE OF BEING HATED AND BEATEN AND MURDERED IS SOMETHING A PERSON WOULD CHOOSE TO DO WILLINGLY JUST TO BLOW ANOTHER GUY OR LICK ANOTHER CHICK'S FANNY!!!" ~ Reddit user

Quote Originally Posted by Chasavaqe View Post
    Congratulations.

This really needed a topic.
    Yeah it's totally taking up space from the "I need help with this growth on my pecker" or the "I can't find this girl anymore" threads.

Yes, well, now we've a bunch of people who are neither book nor street smart.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Yeah it's totally taking up space from the "I need help with this growth on my pecker" or the "I can't find this girl anymore" threads.
    Well if you'd stop growing strange things on your penis you might finally find a girl!

Deleted
    Or the "crazy person said something stupid, I am outraged" threads. Or the "dis guy be black, he be attackin' white folk, must be racist even tho motive weren't proven".

Or the "crazy person said something stupid, I am outraged" threads. Or the "dis guy be black, he be attackin' white folk, must be racist even tho motive weren't proven".
    or the fuckin "how is babby formed?" threads. Or "some cop did their job so fuck them" threads.

10+ Year Old Account

Street smarts?

What professionals are you talking about? Bare knuckle boxers?

dude, in all fairness, the "growth on my pecker" would be an interesting thread to read!

now i'm going to have to go looking for these threads, dammit!

Deleted
    or the fuckin "how is babby formed?" threads. Or "some cop did their job so fuck them" threads.
    But who was phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Street smarts?

Marquis of Queensbury rules is the only learnin I need sonny.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Street smarts?

street smarts; i.e. common sense.