Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    This guy has a nice build, used it before and his gear is pretty solid so I believe him when he says MP10
    Thanks for saying. I built it for my crusader mostly so once it hits 60 I can strip my barb and continue on. I'm using it to farm paragon levels (hence the hellfire ring/ruby in helm).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4AyzEu4lqA

there is a nice budget guide for ur gear... 1M only, but dont expect to get dat kind of prices, expeccially if u are on EU.

For ur build try the standart ww, but since u already have a decent skorn u can use a tweak or 2 on ur build.

Check my barb, http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A.../hero/14095432, only 33% crit chance, not baddly geared at all and can do mp10. U can buy some of those stuff really cheap on the AH, honestly it depends on the way u play ur barb, just do a couple of runs to test ur new gear/spec, play what u are confortable with. NEVER, EVER try to run higher MP if u die more then a couple of times in a single run. It only slows u down on ur xp/hour. Other tips, improve ur gems. Btw u can change overpower for war cry(impunity) ((in my build)), and run with the enchantress 5% armor buff to increase a bit ur survivability.

Edit: I checked ur gear again, i recomend u to replace ur blackthorne's pieces for another's, u have good hp already. u can "replace" some vit for some more dps, and ur wrists can get an good upgrade. Try the crafting ones, u can get good rolls there.
    Last edited by Alzhir; 2013-12-07 at 08:50 PM. Reason: added new things

Deleted
    specifically need some Offhand Weapon tip atm. And should i use the Echoing fury in my MH or OH?

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    specifically need some Offhand Weapon tip atm. And should i use the Echoing fury in my MH or OH?
    echoing fury in oh is better i think because the chance to fear doesnt proc as much or at all or something

Deleted
    20-30M Budget.

Okay i will put it in Offhand, any suggestions for a MH?

picked up an echoing fury for 55mil last night and decided to try 2x1h ww out with it. its a mad build if youre constantly in thick, very dense mob packs. otherwise, hota wins out by a long way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatetic View Post
    echoing fury in oh is better i think because the chance to fear doesnt proc as much or at all or something
    You use SOJ with cold dmg to decrease the annoyance of fear.

20-30M Budget.

Okay i will put it in Offhand, any suggestions for a MH?
    Well it has to be a axe or mace for the 10% crit from the passive.

Then you want strgh, crit dmg, open socket. If possible ( I dont think with your budget ) life steal. Also you want a slow weapon with high max damage.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower View Post
    Well it has to be a axe or mace for the 10% crit from the passive.

Then you want strgh, crit dmg, open socket. If possible ( I dont think with your budget ) life steal. Also you want a slow weapon with high max damage.
    No. For WW he wants fast weapon but fast as in Axe or Mace, not daggers. RLTW depends the most on weap speed/attack speed in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    No. For WW he wants fast weapon but fast as in Axe or Mace, not daggers. RLTW depends the most on weap speed/attack speed in general.
    Dont you want a slower weapon if youre also running EF? like a 1.2-1.3 swing per second wep? cause it'll benefit from the +x ias EF has

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    I would start by upgrading gems, it helps a lot more than expected.

Found a nice pocket guide for MP levels from barb forums, not sure how accurate it is..

Had to look at my barb to see how viable it is :P
    DPS: 160k
    Armor: 6.7k
    HP: 38k
    All res: 600+
    LS: 2.8
    So I guess it's somewhat accurate
    Farming Mp10.

OPs barb seems to be naked :X
    PM me weird stuff :3

15+ Year Old Account
    i copied a WW build from the official forums
    This is all I needed to see.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder