Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool Start Blood DK alt before WoD?

After seeing Raegwyn's solo video I've become curious/inspired about having one myself. But is there any point, what with WoD on its way?

Since gear will be replaced once more, is there any point in pursuing the legendary cloak in MoP for this would-be Blood DK?

Last question; why does Raegwyn have such a low-level weapon? Surely Dark Animus was not defeated with that thing...was it??

Deleted
    the manslayer? ofc he didnt use that wep for kill hes using it for the corrupted transmog that he got by being in the raid with someone who has the original and then getting them to transmog the weapon to it and then trade it to him

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fair enough.

Now about that point on starting a DK (or not) before WoD comes out...?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    After seeing Raegwyn's solo video I've become curious/inspired about having one myself. But is there any point, what with WoD on its way?

Since gear will be replaced once more, is there any point in pursuing the legendary cloak in MoP for this would-be Blood DK?

Last question; why does Raegwyn have such a low-level weapon? Surely Dark Animus was not defeated with that thing...was it??
    if you are rerolling it to raid with its best to do it before the xpac launches mainly so you can set yourself up in a guild and be ready to go from day one, the legendary quest can be done all in SoO so if you want you can just pick it up and do very little / no work towards its progress (or ait more if you want to do old content MV HoF tot toes)