Heroic Sha of Pride 25 man

Any help tips and tricks?

Gather together for banishment so people get out fast. Look at people's debuffs and make sure they're soaking rifts, it'll make the fight a lot easier. Ignore the first few small waves of reflections and let them die to cleaves, they're harmless and you lose DPS on the boss. Gather for the first titan gift of each cycle of boss abilities.

Make sure everyone knows exactly how the pride mechanics work, especially projection. Make sure healers are dispelling.

Make sure you dont fail at projections. If you see people with over 50 pride (big wigs tracks like 8 or so people) tell them to get in there projections.
    Make sure you close rifts whenever you can.

Lust at 30% Dont ignore anything.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    We Generally have 4 groups on each point.

the 2 farthest from the entrance consist of 4 melee + 1 range on each prison, the 2 front consist of 4 range + 1 tank each with 1 healer on each and 1 healer as free roam if we are going with 5. Each group is responsible for rifts around their area, dealing with their prisons, killing adds on their side ( Left / Right ).Its a small rotation of abilities, rather easy.

Reflections -> move infront of boss -> banishments -> Prisons -> Big adds -> Swelling pride.

Remember to try have all your raid inside the box when swelling pride goes off and use a CD, otherwise chances are they wont be in range and die.

Reinforce how important it is for people to soaking their projections if they get 1 (at 50+ pride i believe) if 1 goes off, your fine, if 2 go off, you got problems, if 3 go off your dead.

15+ Year Old Account
    We use a similar strat to what v3ngful said. One big thing that helped us a lot was to have everyone get on the ring around the boss (right in melee range) when reflections are about to spawn, then stack directly under him after they do. By doing this, we can aoe the reflections, and the fragments all come out in a tiny area, so they all go down in no time. The big thing to watch with this is to make sure people know when they can run out and get rifts (right after swelling is a good time, or right after fragments die before prison).