Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Does anyone else think it's weird that we've just barely been introduced to the new superman and now hes already being paired with batman and wonder woman? I'm trying hard to not believe this movie is just a cynical cash crab going after Avenger money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    We have a bunch of redneck yahoos that like to set them off in the cul de sac where I live, and 60% of their shit ends up in our yard or on our house. Not infracted
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocarbs View Post
    We have a bunch of obnoxious wetbacks that like to play their mariachi music where I live and nearly all their family ends up parking in our yard. Infracted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    I would rather have another Man of Steel movie instead of an Avengers rip off. The first one got too much undeserved hate for it's dark tone. I think that it's one the best and most realistic comic book movies made, because It tried a different and heavier take. It's impossible to make a relateable Alien superhuman, but Snyder did a good job by trying to show that the only way to hurt Superman is to hurt the people he cares for.

The biggest weakness of Superman is how much he cares for other people and I think Snyder did a great job showing that. I don't get why people don't just let the man work.

Also Faora was great and she spend months training which is why I think that he might be on to something.
    Perhaps is Superman's rule didn't break...in that movie...........................yeah.......

Also...realism

STAHP
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    She could build the muscle she needs in under a month, then another month to slim down a bit to get that hourglass.

Especially if the studio is providing a nutritionist and personal trainer.

It isn't as if adding muscle isn't easy to do when that is all you do and you have someone watching your meals and making sure you get just what you need.
    Under a month? Are you insane? She has got to be alive to be in the movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by john duo View Post
    so much 'No's here about the new WW actress.

tell me, to what exactly are you haters all comparing Gal to? when was the last time we saw WW on the big screen or even on the small screen? that linda carter show in the 70s ? the only thing you can compare her too is the DC animated movies and comics,
    and that WW is not buffed at all...

i will tell you now, the WW in the new movie will not be the WW you think you remeber from the 70s..
    WW has the same problem that superman had in the 70s movies, they both were cliche , superman was made too perfect , he never had to shave, never get angry on other ppl , his hair is allways perfect , never sweat , never feels cold or hot, never bleeds and never ever kills - a perfect roman mytholagy god descent on earth allways perfect with his shorts and 'S'.

after 2 movies the audience pulled out and the franchice died no mather how many times they tried to revive it, even the 2006 superman returns allmost didnt cover the expenses due to being too much like a reboot of superman I

in man of steel , zack snyder was wise enough to know that in order to introduce a new superman movie without audience being too skeptic about it- he will have to get away from all the classic superman stereotypes starting with the very name ,yes.....
    you will not hear the word "superman" in this movie maybe just once only at the end , even the very title of the movie is not called superman.
    he doesnt have any shorts on ,he sweats , yells , bleed , gets angry enough to destroy half of smallvile , he has much more feeling then the classics and he express those feeling, he needs a shave and he even kills.

what snyder did is giving us a new superman much like heath ledger gave us a new joker.
    so if you ask me, they gonna give us a brand new WW , different outfit , take all the cliche' off and show us a new WW like they showd us a new man of steel they might even not call her WW at all in the movie...just Diana...think about it, can we even compare anything at this point? No

give Gal a break...

Superman 3 and 4 tanked because the story were silly and ridiculous. They made them into stupid, parody of itself, comedy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiana View Post
    What a terrible choice!
    I can imagine her spending a year in a gym, but what to do with her tiny breasts?
    Well, the breasts can be solved. Just look at Angelina Jolie in Lara Croft Tomb Raider.

But, her breasts aren't the problem. She's beautiful and has a very nice body, but looks too fragile. If she works out and grows some muscles, she could be great. Then again, I'd be happy to be proven wrong.
    Last edited by Statix; 2013-12-09 at 09:28 AM.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Both Batman and Superman are known as being melee fighters, batman using more gadgets and throw bat stars. Wonder Woman uses way way way more weapons than her first.
    Yeah, she uses way way more...melee weapons, like swords, spears, and shields. Wonder Woman has never been known as a caster, she's been known as a melee fighter.
    Last edited by Stormcall; 2013-12-09 at 11:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Well, the breasts can be solved. Just look at Angelina Jolie in Lara Croft Tomb Raider.

But, her breasts aren't the problem. She's beautiful and has a very nice body, but looks too fragile. If she works out and grows some muscles, she could be great. Then again, I'd be happy to be proven wrong.
    She still doesn't look like she has the frame for it. Even if she builds up some muscle she's still going to look lithe rather than curvy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still a tad upset they didn't cast Alexandra Daddario. True, she might be slightly on the shorter side (5'7'' or thereabouts), but in heels, and considering the average male actor isn't exactly a giant, it would have been fine. But looks and body type ("fit" - not skinny), she's near perfect. (Plus, I believe she could cause damage if she hit you. Gal? No way.)

Instead, we get a prettier Karen Carpenter. smh Ok, maybe that's being unfair. She could, after all, add some muscle and meat on her bones through diet and training. But then how do we fix her complete lack of charisma? If she knocks it out of the park, hey, I'll admit it and be happy. But I'm just not seeing it. From the very little I've seen from her, she has no gravitas. She's not compelling in any way. She's a china doll.
    Last edited by Disenchanted; 2013-12-09 at 12:18 PM.