Affdots as Destruction

Is there any reason to use this other than when to re-apply Immolate? I just use the default UI to track embers/emberbits.

Am I doing it wrong?

Thx in advance!

It keeps track of your havoc, your embers, your conflag, and your immolate. I use it along with tellmewhen to let me know when my trinkets proc and to let a couple chaosbolts/shadow burns fly. Oh it also keeps track of the haste buff stacks from conflag. Since your not supposed to use chaos bolt with those just make sure you only have 2 or less.

I personally only use it for Immo and Havoc. Everything else I already have weakauras for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aensland View Post
    ROF channel
    What "channel"?

I find Affdots to pretty pointless for destro, there's not much to keep track off.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by vian View Post
    What "channel"?

I find Affdots to pretty pointless for destro, there's not much to keep track off.
    Probably used the wrong terminology but you know what I'm talking about..

IMO I still prefer to know how time is left on my ROF, especially during AOE situations.

edit: Duration was the word I tried to think of.
    Last edited by Aensland; 2013-12-05 at 12:23 AM.

Deleted
    I´m using it for immolate, backdraft and havoc.
    tracking emerbits with ElvUI classressources
    RoF, proccs and dark soul with weakauras

There are several ways to track those things, and affdots is clearly not the best visual effect for tracking emberbits/RoF/backdraft/havoc, but since I´m also playing affli and using the same UI build for both, I would get 2 unused rows in the destro UI

Affdots does track other things, but I find it quite annoying to have to keep track of all the different timers in a list like that. Just like in aff, its useful for immolate only because you can see the "power" of your immolate due to trinket procs & such. For Conflag, Havoc, RoF, backdraft, etc. I find weakauras much easier to organize and see.
    Graviity

Deleted
    i do use it affdots fo destro solely for immolate but nothing more, as i find the weakauras so much better for the task.

I use it for the same reason as above, immolate, havoc, and backdraft.

I find it easier to to see those than the actionbars/target debuff *shrug*
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

I use it because I already have the addon for when I play affliction.

I have it on like most people for Immolate/havoc/conflag. I don't really use it for anything but immolate but I'm used to it being there